you're crazy ex boyfriend

It was great day luke had made you some pancakes at morning, you and luke had planned to go to a mall luke needed some shirts and pants so we went for shopping.

luke was in hoodie and covered his face a bit so that we couldn't be recognized........ As we were going I held my hand into Luke's. I could feel cameras around us but we ignored.

After 2 and a half hour of shopping and stuff I sat in a down in a chair and luke said I am going to restroom too pee.

While I was sitting suddenly I saw my crazy ex boyfriend,  I don't know why did I even get in a relationship with him he was the worst, he never loved me he was just using me for his purposes.

As I was wondering I saw him come towards me, I ignored him, "hey pretty baby how are you", he said in a flirtish way, "what do you want y/ex bf/n".

He suddenly grabbed my hair and said "be mine again baby...... ,You must be very happy with your new boyfriend just forget that trash and come with me". "Why the hell would I come with you after you cheated on me", "forget that babe I need you to have sex with me again like we used to do", my crazy ex said.

I slapped him hardly and said "now I will never be yours", "I am very happy with my boyfriend and he  treat's me much better than you, just leave me alone".

He instantly grabbed my hand extremely tightly and twisted it hard which caused bruises in my hand and forced me to go with him.

At that time luke came and saw me tears flowing down my cheek and the crazy ex, luke shouted "you fucking bastard get away from my girlfriend", luke punched him in his face and pulled me towards him.

Then my ex ran away, I was crying alot because of the pain in my wrist.

When luke saw my bruises, a tear fell down from Luke's cheek, he took me to a doctor for a proper treatment.

After the treatment was done a cloth was wrapped around my wrist with some medic cream.

We both reached home.........luke hugged me tightly and cried a bit seeing me in lot of pain, we kissed alot and went to bed to cuddle in our blanket.

"babygirl I can't stand myself seeing you in pain, sorry! I was not there when you needed me",luke said, you said "you are my hero luke if you hadn't come on time anything could've happened to me I love you,I love you too babe❤.

A/N thank you soo much for reading stay tuned for more.......