He Got Drunk.

A/N : It's been a long time i hadn't updated a story so here it is...

Your pov: I had been working a lot this week and finally a weekend started, Today I just wanted lay down on my cozy bed and watch some interesting series on Netflix and cuddle with my Lukey...

Luke's pov: The Boys were planning out a boy's night today we boys hadn't had any free time to have fun together due touring and stuff , that means only boys no girlfriends or anyone else,

Your pov: Luke was on his phone and I was pretty tired, after few minutes Luke came up to me and told...

"Babe tonight we are having a boy's night after a long time but I don't think I should go, you are very tired and I think I should be with you"

Your pov: At this point I awwed at Luke that he would ditch the boy's night to stay with me but I wanted him to have fun as well..

"Lukey I think you should go cause you have been working alot and I think you need a break, go and have fun with the boys tonight"

Luke: "But baby I think I should be with you at this point to comfort you"

Y/N: "Babe I'll just rest here and watch some series, I think you should go and waste the night"

Luke: "okay then I'll tell the boys and I'll bring you some of your favourite snacks"

*Hours later*

Luke's pov: we boys met at a private bar together and we all decided to waste the night and drink lot of beer and take some shots...

The bar was good and chilly, I loved the vibes we were totally having fun together after a long time but I wished that Y/N could be here

*Hours later*

Your pov: it's was pretty late at night Luke still didn't reach home, I got bit worried and decided to text ashton to ask how are they doing and where are they he didn't reply for an hour, I got more worried I called Luke several times.

Luke's pov: we were totally drunk and after everything I suddenly realised that Y/N is alone in our house, I checked my phone and then I realized that it was 3:15am and had 30 missed calls from Y/N I tried calling back but I was feeling very dizzy and lost, luckily ashton wasn't much drunk so he got uqs a cab and somehow I reached.

Y/N pov: I was really worried about Luke, slowly tears started forming in my eyes thinking that what if something bad happened to Luke, at that moment I heard knock on the door and opened and saw drunk Luke I immediately hugged him and helped him

When he was changing his shirt he suddenly ran towards bathroom, I figured he was about to vomit all over the bathrooms sink and I was right I patted his back and held his long gorgeous blond hair back while he was vomiting....

After that I somehow helped him to get to bed and he started whispering in my ear

"aww baby girl your soo hott but your even more hotter without any clothes"

I instantly started blushing for what he said and a smile grew on my face, I gave him a kiss and layed him down on the bed he kept talking for few minutes but afterwards he fell asleep.

~Next Morning~

Luke's pov: Uhhh!! I didn't realize for a second that I was in my room I had a severe headache when woke up and felt horrible, I shouldn't have drank soo much, suddenly y/n came in our room with breakfast and she gave me some meds for the headache...

Luke: "Thank you baby for taking soo much care of me, I don't know what I would have done without you it is such a blessing to have you here Y/N"

Y/N: "Aww!! Lukey baby you don't need to thank me, I'm here for you"