Meeting Luke's family.

Luke's pov:

This early morning y/n was still asleep and my mom was calling me so i picked up...

Luke: "Hey mom how are you, sorry!! I didn't text or call you in past three days hope you're fine"

Mom: "Ya luke i texted you alot you didn't respond so i decided to call you to check if you're fine".

Mom: "So Luke how long have you and y/n been together"

Luke: "it's been 2 years of us together but why'd you ask, is there any problem"

Mom: "Luke it's just me and your father is wanting to meet the girl you love the most, so since you both are coming back to sydney this summer, we all can have a nice lunch together".

Luke: "Sure mom, y'all will love y/n she is the most kind and caring person I have ever met and yay I am excited to come back to sydney with y/n"

After few conversation with mom y/n woke up and I told her everything mom said....

Y/n pov:

I was sleeping and I heard talking so I woke up to see and Luke kept the phone and jumped on the bed excitedly and told me everything that I am going to Australia and metting their family, I was excited but also nervous too what if they didn't like me the way I am.

This summer

~~~skip the flight~~~

Y/N pov:

We came in Sydney and we stayed in hotel for one night and next day we headed to Luke's house.....

When we reached with our bags and stuff, liz Luke's mom greeted us and hugged us both and luke introduced me to his family, just when I saw his older brother jack hemmings he looked completely like luke's older (version) I mean luke looked like him.

Ben Luke's brother was out to buy some stuff while I was excited to see Luke's childhood room, luke showed me his room and I saw mini pink speakers which was adorable.

Luke saw me watching those speakers and he instantly hide them "omg how come those speakers are still here in this room" Luke said.

After a while we all sat down to have dinner liz asked us "So how did you both meet" So i just told everyone how did we meet and told them how much I love luke and how he defended me and stayed beside me whenever I needed him....

After everything liz came to me and said "hey y/n you are really kind person as luke told me, and I and my husband really trust you and hope you would not leave luke, he is totally in love with you I can see that in his face and eyes".

She gave me a smile and walked towards kitchen then I thought I should better not break their trusts and I'm they liked me.

After summer break we had to go back to LA for our purpose so we hugged liz and rest of them saying bye "I will miss you mama" Luke said like a little child and we both left saying bye.....

On flight Luke told me "I'm glad my parents liked you and they trust you alot" *smiling* I said "yes but you are left to impress my parents" *while winking at him* and said "don't worry about it babe".....

A/N hope y'all liked it:)