I sprained my ankle.

I was just out shopping with crystal (micheal's girlfriend) in mall just for fun and the boys were hanging out some where else in the mall.

I was just looking for a nice one piece, after like 1 hour me and crystal had finished shopping and we were going towards an escalator to go down to meet the boys and I suddenly tripped and fell down the escalator as I saw luke.

Luke instantly yelled my name y/n and came running towards me, crystal ran down the escalator to helped me, as I opened my eyes I saw the boys and crystal helping me to get up from the floor.

I was in soo much pain I had twisted my ankle accidentally, I saw a tear coming down Luke's face and I could see how terrified he was seeing me fell down the escalator.

I couldn't get up at all so luke scooped me up in a bridal style and luke said to the boys " Please! Y'all don't worry I will take y/n to a doctor and take care of her no matter what". They were worried about me.... Luke asked them to go home.

After a while,doctor told luke that it's a sprain and it will heal till a week and what medicine to apply on my sprained ankle and we left

We went home and relaxed in our shared bed "don't worry my girl I will take care of you, and tell me when you're in pain I will come and give you a kiss and take care of it" Luke said with a smirk on his face.

I smiled and hugged him tightly.....

After 1 week I was getting better and better and finally my sprained ankle was healed......

A/N sorry! This was a short one hope y'all like it and keep reading.