On tour together (1)

Disclaimer: A bit adultery........

It was a fresh morning, you woke up early and luke was still sleeping beside you.

You made him some eggs and bacon with coffee......... Luke woke up and hugged you from back as you were preparing the breakfast and kissed you on your head.

You both were eating and you thought it was the first time you both will be apart for 6 months because luke had to tour with the boys, suddenly luke saw your face and noticed you were sad for some reason.

He asked "what happened babe why are you looking so sad, can I make it up to you" *looking into your eyes*.

"It's just we will be apart for a really long time because you have to go for touring......... And this much distance may cause breakup".

"Awww! Babe,why dont you come with me, and first of all not any distance can break us apart".

"Yay I will come with you for sure" *smiled at each other* as you finished your you went to cuddle and make out.........

After a while Ashton, calum and Micheal came at your place to discuss about the tour and stuff.

Luke and you were kissing and hugged each other and acted like cringy couples, "get a room two of you" Calum said, me and Luke both looked at each other and laughed and went to our room.

And Luke started kissing me and he rubbed his hands on side ways of my waist inside my T-shirt, I pulled his shirt off and he did mine, I pulled mine and his pants down........ He took a blanket and covered us.

I was not wearing any bikini I was just in panties, he started sucking my tits and I moaned as were continued suddenly a door opened and "Aaaaaa wtf you both" Micheal said while covering his eyes, luckily we both were covered from blanket.

We both wore our clothes, we both didn't realize that we were not alone at home.

" We could hear everything you both should be bit silent" Ashton said smirking.

After days went by we were packing our bags and stuff for tour.

Finally we all were ready and went to the airport.

You're pov:

Wow! I am soo excited to tour with my lukey looked and the boys........ I would get to spend much more time with him.

You all reached you're first destination Philippines,As you all were leaving, the airport was filled with Philippines fans all clicking pictures of us and all of them mostly was wearing 5sos merchs and asking for autographs.

You all reached to the hotel to rest for the night, I stayed in Luke's room while others were in their own room.

You luke changed clothes and layed down on bed, luke was sooo tired so he immediately fell asleep on your chest.

Too be continued....