He was jealous/first fight.

It was just a normal day, luke was in studios for some practice for their new single.

While I was at home *ping* I got a message from my boy best friend he was just visiting Los Angeles so he needed a place to stay.

So I texted him, yeah! Sure you can stay at my place cause there are many rooms you can stay in the guest room.

So when luke came home I told him about this, he smiled and said "anything for you my girl".

After few days my best friend came, i introduced luke and him, "Luke this is my best friend y/bf/n and y/bf/n this is my boyfriend luke".

He stayed in the guest room and luke and I were in our room, luke asked me "you and you're best friend never kissed each right, cause most of best friends this happens", "Of course not luke we never kissed each other that would totally be gross, don't think about these things now you are mine and I am yours forver" While making out.

Luke and my friend was having a party and we all were invited, so my best friend was also coming with us.

As we all were getting ready, I wore a one piece dress which luke wanted me to wear, suddenly when I was getting ready putting on my makeup I heard a voice,"omg! Y/n you are looking soo gorgeous, I have never seen you this way", y/bf/n said.

"Don't get too attracted she's my girl" Luke said, "Luke it's ok he is just my best friend".

You all were pretty dressed up for the party and ashton, calum and Micheal were also there........ I just talked to crystal (Michael's girlfriend) we had fun.

After a while Luke was at bar section talking to his old friends, I sat down on couch, then y/bf/n came and asked me "you wanna dance gorgeous" *smiling in funny way*, "yeah! Sure douche bag *smirking at each other* and went to dance floor.

As we were dancing accidentally someone pushed me hard in the back while dancing, I fell on y/bf/n and at that time Luke saw me, and I could see in his eyes that he was angry and thought that I was cheating on him, he left that place and was planning to go home, I just got up quickly and ran towards luke before it gets too worse.

"Luke wait I can explain it's not what it looks like", he just ignored you and he took his and went home alone.

I took booked an uber and went home, after awhile I reached, I had a spare key to door, so I went in " LUKE LUKE where are you" He still didn't answer so I changed my clothes and wore a 5sos hoodie.

Luke's POV:

Omg! I can't believe how can she do that to me, I was soo angry my face was fully turned red and I punched my fist on wall, then after a while I  heard y/n singing for me out side the door.

after few minutes I thought maybe I am wrong and I should probably keep calm and talk to her, I opened the door and told y/n "we need to talk", I saw y/n crying while she was singing, so I instantly hugged her.

We both talked in our shared bedroom, I said "Luke please trust me we were just dancing while you were talking with your friends"....... Someone had pushed me hard on my back and I fell on him at that time you came and saw us both" *tears dropping down your cheek*.

Luke calmed down and hugged me and said "I am sorry baby girl I should have trusted you and sorry for leaving you alone at the party" He kissed my forehead and lips and I  buried my head on Luke's chest.

A/N hope you all like it, keep reading for more.