On tour together (2)

A/N: This is the continuation of part 1,If you haven't read it go and check it out.

We all were on tour it had passed three months, the boys attended the shows and interviews in different places.

During the show I was mostly backstage or with the crowd to see the boys perform beautifully.

Now the next destination was berlin, we were going from your bus, and everyone was in their own bunk bed resting,While me and luke were on bed cuddling with each other.

After few minutes luke asked me "babe wanna come to restroom" *winking at you*.
I happily said "yes" And you knew what was going to happen.

Both grabbed each other's hand and went straight to restroom.

Luke instantly picked you up you're legs were around Luke's waist and both slammed towards wall while kissing each other hard...... Luke Started to remove your croptop and started pressing your tits with his large hands, you moaned a bit, he started kissing down your neck reaching your sweet spot and leaving you with hickeys on your neck.

Suddenly there was a knock on restroom door and said "get it done already", you were trying not to moan but you accidentally did cause Luke was giving you a really good time.

"Ohh shitttt" *in a weird way* "they're have ssseeexxxx" *in disgust*Calum said....... You both heard calum and immediately started putting on your clothes you both had forgotten that you were on tour bus...... You came out first while chuckling and then Luke came *smirking*.

You both smiled at each other and went to bed to have more fun......

To be continued......