You had a bad day.

It was a Monday morning you were well dressed up for an interview for a job.

You kissed luke on his lips and he wished the best for your first interview.

you were very nervous for your interview for a new job, you booked an uber and went for you're destination.

While in Uber you accidentally spilled coffee on your dress........luckily you had wore black soo you fixed it a bit.

You're first interview didn't go well and sadly you didn't get the job.

You're pov:

I was pretty devasted and thought I should book an Uber, but somehow I don't know why there was no uber Or taxi available at the moment, I guess due to the bad weather it was raining alot and luke was at studio so he couldn't come.

I was so soaking wet i walked home by the time luke was coming home he saw me and picked me in the car.

He saw my frowned face and said "did my babygirl had a bad day Don't worry babe i will fix everything for you".

You were still sad, you both reached home and you took a hot shower, you wore shorts and a Luke's t-shirt and rolled in bed, luke came in with hot chocolate coffee with tiny marshmallows on top, I said "luke you truly made my day better". We both drank hot chocolate coffee and watched some Netflix while making out.

A/N sorry it was short.thanks for reading hope y'all like it stay tuned for more, write in comment section for suggestions.