Moving in together.

You and luke were laying on bed together watching mean girls on Netflix. While cuddling to each other
Luke asked you "it's been 4months of our relationship and I am tired of coming to your house and then mine alot".

You suddenly thought he was going to break with me, then he said "do you want to move in together in a nice and big apartment".

You jumped and hugged him saying "yes babe".

"so we better get looking for one" While winking;) at you, he said.

Next day you both went to look for a nice big apartment. You both saw a lot apartments but you and luke were not sure about the apartments.

So you both kept looking 4 to 5 days, then you finally got one, "this is amazing luke i think we got it".

It is much bigger and had a jacuzzi,big bath tub and had 4 bedrooms, it's perfect for both of us", you said.

After everything thing paper signing an stuff You bought this apartment and went back to you're own houses to pack you're own things.

After 2 days you were all ready to move in into your new big apartment with luke.

Luke picked you up in his car with all the packages and stuff you and luke needed. You both reached and Started placing you're things.

Suddenly luke came from behind and hugged you tightly and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "I love you babe". He said,"I love you too lukey". You said, luke turned you around and kissed you passionately, while hugging he said,"please never leave me princess"with a giant smile on his face. "I will never leave you", you said with a tear drop coming down your face.

A/N hey! This one was a bit short one but hope y'all like it