A nightmare you had.

Luke's pov:

I came home late today from studio I saw my baby girl y/n she fell asleep on the couch waiting for me, so I took her in my arms and towards our shared bedroom and kept her on the bed, "she is sooo damn cuteee how did I got so lucky".

You're pov:

I was sleeping I suddenly woke up in a dark room my hands were tied to a chair with men standing around they were trying to rape me soo badly, I yelled LUKEEE, suddenly a door opened and luke came in and said don't touch my girlfriend you bastards, all the men turned and luke started to fight for me, one man was trying to kiss me, somehow managed to kick his balls......... When I turned around to see luke I saw he was getting beaten by them cause they were too many men, luke was bleeding alot they were banging his head over a wall, I yelled lukeeeeeeee while I was flooding by tears in my eyes, he said I love you y/n........i cried my heart out.

Suddenly I heard sweet voice y/n y/n are you okay my babygirl and I felt warm arms around me.......... Suddenly I woke up crying and saw luke beside me and buried my head instantly on Luke's chest.

He said, did my babygirl had a bad dream while hugging me tightly, I love you lukey and I will never leave you, you said.

A/N sorry! This was a short story but hope y'all like...... ❤ will be posting more imagines.