Hurt

Hunter's POV:

I wanted to kill Cornelius now. He tried to have a baby with my girl?! Yeah right. "What else did he do to you?" I angrily asked. I helped Ashlynn up and she hugged me.

"He said, that if he ever sees me hanging out with you, he'll abuse me until I cry and I can't dump him, until he thinks I've had enough."

I wrapped my arms around Ash and pulled the hood over her head, so she wouldn't get sick from the rain. "Hunter, what do I do? I don't wanna die and I don't want you to die either."

I finally calmed down and looked into Ashlynn's eyes. I looked to the side and saw Cornelius staring at me.

"H-hunter what's wrong?" Ashlynn goes to turn around and then I face her towards me. "N-nothing... uh oh, there's Cornelius! I'll be inside your house! Bye!"

I ran inside her house and faked a smile. But when I went inside I started to cry. I couldn't stand to see Ashlynn hurt. Maybe, this was all a bad idea. Maybe me and Ashlynn were...

~Ashlynn's POV~

Finished. I was finished. When I get to Cornelius's house, I was gonna die and what I mean by that is likely die.

I looked at Cornelius and started to run. He ran after me, so I tried to take shortcuts through things.

I ran into the forest out of breath. I looked around, but I couldn't find Cornelius anywhere. Suddenly, someone tied me up, with burning ropes, and knocked me out.

An hour later, I woke up with aching pains everywhere in my body. I was chained to a wall and all I heard were evil laughs.

Every time I tried to pull out of these chains, my arms began to hurt and I scream, followed by cries for Hunter. "Oh, stop it Ashlynn. We all know Hunter would never come to save you. He wouldn't want you, dead."

I started to cry and the person walked over to me. The lights were off so I didn't see a thing, until a light across me turned on and I cried a little more.

It was Hunter and he was hurt, badly. He was still knocked out and had bruises, cuts and scratches everywhere. "What did you do to him?!" I yelled.

Tears were streaming down my face and I kept crying. I couldn't stand to see Hunter in pain, nor grave danger. "Oh, just my business. Now time for you." He evily glared.

"No! Please don't do this, please! I'm too young to die please!" I cried. Then I realized who it was. It was Cornelius. Why was he trying to kill me and Hunter?

I heard the sound of moaning coming from behind Cornelius. I stopped and looked at Hunter. "Ash.. help.. me..." Hunter couldn't talk and he was making me cry.

I couldn't take it, I had to get out of these chains somehow, but I didn't know how. Cornelius was raising his knife in the air, getting ready to hurt Hunter, when I yelled. "Cornelius, stop! Why are you doing this I don't understand.."

He turned to look at me and I slowly started to calm down, even though the pain was arching everywhere around me.

Then he turned back to Hunter and raised his knife, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't help I was useless..