The Sound of My Heart

Plz listen to this song by, Charli XCX! It's a good song and I suggest you listen to it! Now time to read!

Hunter's POV:

I walked into the kitchen only to see my parents making dinner. "Mom. Dad." I whisper. They both look at me and scowl. I don't get it. They liked Harry, but not me. It was torture enough.

I walk upstairs and up to my room, only to see Harry sitting next to Ashlynn on my bed. Ash was showing him the promise ring I gave her and Harry was telling her things about it.

"Harry!" I yelled. He looked at me and Ashlynn started to laugh. Harry walked over to me and we started to fight. Ashlynn was laughing so much her face turn red and she couldn't breathe.

"Guys. Stop fighting please. Harry, can me and Hunter talk real quick?" Ashlynn kindly asked while blushing. Harry nodded his head and left the room, leaving just me and her alone in complete silence.

~Ashlynn's POV~

"So.... about the ring..." I say to break the silence. I sat there on Hunter's bed and he walked over to me. He stood in front of me and I was blushing, although he couldn't tell.

"Yeah... I knew you would love it, but I also thought you would hate it, and I really didn't want that.." Huntet whispered. I looked up at him and he smiled into my kind eyes. He sat next to me and we laid down in his bed looking up at the ceiling.

"When are we gonna tell your parents?" I asked worried. "Um... I could tell the- Hunter Huntsman get down here tight now!" I sat up and Hunter froze.

He ran downstairs and I heard yelling and evil laughs coming from down there. Then, Hunter came upstairs with bruises all over his arms and face. He fell on the floor and I started to cry. I ran to him and moved him to his side.

He was hurt... again, he needed help. Then, Harry came in the room and screamed Hunter's name.

"Harry, take my phone, put 911 and give the phone to me." Harry gave me the phone and I told the police everything that happened and to call an ambulance.

As I waited, Hunter still had a pulse, barely. His right eye was blackish blue and cheeks were scratched. I cried and he moaned. "Ash...lynn..." He tried to look at me and I cried even more. I thought he was gonna die..

+(Later On)+ Me and Harry, patiently waited for someone to come and bring us to Hunter's room. When someone did, I started to cry.

Harry comforted me and when we got to Hunter's room, I crossed my fingers and hoped for him to be okay. I pushed opened the doors and looked at him. I ran over to and smiled. "Hunter... you're okay..." He looked at me and smiled. He pushed hair out my face and laughed when Harry she cookies out from Hunter's tray.

I picked Harry up and sat him next to Hunter. He helped Hunter sit up and I smiled. "You have a great brother Hunter.." I say wiping a few tears.

"Ash.. don't cry." Hunter says comforting me. "I wish I actually had a family... but I don't." Both boys comfort me and I start to smile. "I'm glad you're in my life, Hunter. I don't know what I'd do without you."

As we were leaning in, Harry got in between us. "No parent stuff, guys!" He yelled. Me and Hunter looked at each other and started cracking up. "Hah, okay Harry. We won't around you." I promised.

It was bad enough he had to see that from his parents, I didn't want to ruin his little kid eyes. "Well when you find your true love, you'll understand." Hunter reassured while holding my hand, making me blush, dark enough to see.

"Aww, Ashlynn's shy!" Harry exclaimed. I froze with a shocked face and felt my face flow red, and my whole body burn.

"Umm... I'm not shy, just... uh.... relieved.." I lied. I was shocked, mixed in with a little bit of shyness. "Relieved, at?" Hunter looked at me and I glared. He pulled me close and kissed me. I was relieved now, not to mention shocked.

"Now I'm relieved..." I whisper. Hunter laughed and I pinched his hand. "Ouch!" He yelled. "Ha. That's what you get!" I retort.