Not What You Think

~Ashlynn's POV~

I sat on the hotel bed waiting for Hunter to get out the bathroom. I wore a shirt that showed half my stomach and a skirt to match. I also wore blue fishnet stockings too. They were both blue with little sparks of purple in them, so I matched it up with purple heels.

My hair was curled and in a ponytail too. Not to mention with to braids in the middle, going into the ponytail.

Anyway, Hunter came out and looked at me. I took my sweater and covered myself. "Stop doing that Hunter! You always do that when I change out of my pajamas." I whisper.

He laughs and my faces reddens. I get up and punch Hunter in the face, but look at him, once I noticed my anger was out of place. Hunter fell on the floor and looked at me.

My face was scared and my eyes became watery. I ran into the bathroom and Hunter followed. I sat in the shower, while Hunter sat next to me. He comforted me and I cried on his shoulder.

"Does it hurt?" I ask. Hunter presses his cheek and sighs. "Yeah it does." He whispered. I touch his cheek and get up. I walk to the cabinet and pull out an ice pack. I quickly run it on cold water and hand it to him.

I walk out the bathroom and sit on the bed. Hunter stayed in the bathroom for the whole to give me space so I changed into my pj's. I wasn't going anywhere tonight.

Hunter's POV:

I sat there, in the bathroom, thinking of what Ashlynn did because I laughed. It wasn't that bad. It was just a punch... even though it meant bad things.

Things like, Ash could be becoming bad, or we could be growing farther apart. It meant a lot, but I didn't know what they were. It was confusing and I couldn't understand.

10 minutes later, Ashlynn walked back into the bathroom. She looked at me and frowned. "Hunter... I sware I'm really sorry, but I didn't know why I punched you, I just don't know what's wrong with me."

I walked up to her and smiled. "Don't worry, Ash. Your not gonna make me mad. Maybe sad or disappointed, but never more enough to leave you."

Ashlynn smiled and touched my hand while I was holding the ice pack against my face. "But how did I faint?" Ashlynn asked. I shrugged my shoulders and then remember what I found on Ashlynn's phone.

"B-Briar...." I tried to spit out. Ashlynn widely looked at me, scared. "She said that she was gonna kill you and then I will be hers." Ashlynn hugged me and looked around.

"Don't worry... I'll protect you and won't let her hurt you. If she wants to, she'll have to go through me first." I smiled and so did Ash.

I really loved her. She did to. Relationships are harder than you'd think. There's a lot of work. I just don't know if I can put up with this any longer. I didn't think Ash could either...