Suicide?

Attention! I have a new book out called, If I Die Young. Its Huntlynn and its not such a happy type of book. Its sad and if you would like you may read it! Vote and comment plz!

~Ashlynn's POV~

I woke up in a room that was dark and cold. I was wrapped in a blanket and had lots of things hooked up to me.

I looked around and there was a open window, letting all the cold air in. It was dark out and it looked like it was about 2 in the morning. I got up and pulled the machines off me. I walked over to a board that had my name and what was wrong with me written on it.

Patient: Ashlynn Ella Age: 15 Problem: leukemia cancer diagnosed in the patient.

I fell to floor crying so much that my eyes swelled with the tears I was trying to hold back. I found my phone on a desk next to the bed and walked to it. There was one message from Hunter that made me scared.

Hunter: "Ash... I'm sorry to say this, but I can't live to see you in such a condition where you could die. If you're reading this and its after 5, then that means it's almost time for me to go. Goodbye Ashlynn... remember that I love you."

He can't do that. If he did he would never survive. He wouldn't even be able to call for help or speak. I ran out the hospital barefooted all the way to my house. I was in a hospital robe, but I didn't care about that. I cared about Hunter.

When I got home there was another message from Hunter sitting at the doorstep. "Dear, Ashlynn. I'm up in your room suffering right now from the pain. If you could you would help me, but I don't think you'll ever make it in time to save me. If you can, that just go ahead and save me while you still can.. "

I opened the door and ran up to my room, only to see Hunter on the floor. Something was splattered everywhere, but I couldn't tell what it was. I walked closer to him, but slipped and fell on the floor.

I look at my hands and see red liquid dripping all over them, especially my body. I look at Hunter and start to cry. He just couldn't be finished. There still had to be some spark inside him.

I heard my name and I looked up. Hunter was smiling and touching my cheek with his bloody hand. "Ash..." I kept crying and held his hand softly. "Hunter please don't die on me... please..." I whisper desperately.

Hunter nods his head and starts to breathe heavily. I run into the bathroom and look at the trail of blood leading to my room. Did he? No he couldn't. But that didn't matter right now. I have to save my love.

I grab bandages and more things I needed to keep Hunter alive. I ran back into the room and see Hunter about to pass out. I cried and tried to help him. I felt confident, but then again I felt like it would be too late to even save him.

Hunter's POV:

As Ashlynn was trying to save me, everything in my world started to fade away. It was time, I was dying. This would be my last chance to see Ashlynn's beautiful face and everything else that was awesome about her.

"Ashlynn..." I mutter. Ash looks at me and starts to cry, yelling no. Before I know it, my whole world goes black.

An Hour Later, I wake up with Ashlynn still crying next to me. I really didn't know where I was and the room was dark.

I moved my arm and Ashlynn stopped crying. She looked at me and all I saw was her swelled, red eyes and blood on her face from my wound.

"Ashlynn don't cry... I'm okay.." I sat up and Ashlynn hugged me tight. I screeched an ouch and she quickly let go. "Should we go to school today..?" I asked trying to get up. "N-no... I don't want you getting hurt..." Ash whispers as she walks to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked afraid. "If you need me, I'll be downstairs on the couch thinking."

Yeah right. She never does that. That's just another excuse for crying about something wrong with me, or her life.

I tried my best to walk down the stairs and see what was up with Ashlynn. When I got down there, I saw her crying into the palms of her hands that were still splattered with blood.

I walk over to her and sit down. She was still crying and I was trying my best to help her, but she wouldn't tell me what was wrong.

"Ashlynn... please tell me that you're not crying over me again." I beg. Ashlynn shook her head no and I sighed with relief. So then she must be crying about herself.

"H-hunter... I didn't know I had cancer... my mom did and she died from it... then my father committed suicide just because of it, and my older brother moved away which just left me here.... they all left me to die... and now look where I am...."

Ashlynn started to cry and I hugged her. "Its okay, Ash. Just know that I'm here for you... I will always be there, if you need a shoulder to cry on or just need a warm hug..." I smiled and Ashlynn laid her head on my shoulder.

Soon she fell asleep, so I brought her a blanket and took off her robe. She had her clothes on under it, so I threw the robe out and placed the blanket on her, after I wiped the dry blood off her.

I really hope she didn't die. I can't live in a world where there's no Ashlynn. I can't live a day without her...

Should I make a fanic on Dexter and Raven? Comment if I should. I might anyway but it may not be out until like Secrets is done and the sequel is coming out.

Also, Connecticut got a big warning saying that there will be a big snowstorm today and its gonna be over 2 feet! Its already crazy now and we might lose power so I might not be updating or on watty after 5 or 4. The storm is supposed to continue through Wednesday and stop on that day and they canceled school tomorrow as well! Whoppie! So umm the snow already started now and we got out early from school but umm... wish my state good luck!