𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ

"Damn. You swear you've never done that before?" Kirishima asked, buttoning his shorts as Korei tucked her shirt in. She shook her head, her cheeks flushed from her previous activity. "You're a natural then." He complimented. She smiled at him, not sure if she should actually say 'thank you' or what. Kirishima chuckled as she looked up at him. "You got something, right here..." he mumbled, pointing to the corner of his lip. 

"Oh!" She quickly wiped it away, her heart racing in her chest. She was lucky that she didn't have an asthma attack! "So, I'll go first, yeah?" She asked. They needed to leave the changing room but they definitely didn't want to get caught. Kirishima nodded and let her slip out after grabbing her costume. She didn't realize that she had left Hanta's phone until she saw the black-haired boy looking her way. He waved to her and she felt strangely guilty for what she had just done. What would Hanta say if he knew? He'd probably think she was disgusting! She could never let him know.

"Hey, did you like it?" He asked and Korei's cheeks flushed as she stammered over her words. Hanta thought it was weird, not knowing what she could possibly be so flustered over. "The costume, Korei. Did you like it?" She didn't know why it was so hard for her to act like she hadn't just done what she did. Why did she feel like she had just cheated on him? They weren't together and they probably never would be together, she could do whatever she wanted to do...but she wanted to be with him most of all. "You took pictures, right? Then show them to me." Hanta's grin was so sweet and he was so kind. Why couldn't he just be hers? 

"Korei, hey, you left this, " Kirishima said as he tapped Korei on the shoulder. She looked up at him, even more guilt enveloping her as he plopped the phone into her hands. She mustered out some kind of reply, the jumbled mess coming out as exactly that. Hanta and Kirishima looked at her odd before looking at one another. Kirishima figured it was because she was was still a little flustered from their little adventure, so he patted her on the shoulder. "Um, you're welcome." He nodded and then winked at the green-haired girl before heading off. Her eyes fell to Hanta's phone and she only realized just how badly she was shaking. Why was she like this all of a sudden? Was it because she had given her first blowjob? Why did she feel like...crying? 

"Hey, are you okay?" Hanta asked, wrapping an arm around her. He didn't know what to think about Kirishima bringing his phone back to Korei but obviously, something had happened that left her shaken up. "Hey, babe? What's wrong? Talk to me, Korei." He said, squeezing her shoulder comfortingly. She snapped out of her daze, golden-brown eyes meeting black. "Have you been crying?" He could see the puffiness of her eyes and he was certain that it wasn't just from their smoking session. Something was up with his girl...friend. 

"I'm okay, honestly. Let's look at those pictures!" She didn't want to ruin the day with one of her stupid mistakes. She knew it wouldn't be the last one of the night, especially since there was a party later. If she ran crying to Hanta for everything she did then he'd grow tired of her. She didn't need a father or a shoulder to cry on, she just needed to get her head on right and stop acting like a child. She wanted to do what the big kids did and now she has to deal with it. It's not like she was forced to do it or anything, Kirishima was so nice about it, she just regretted doing it with someone that wasn't...someone that wasn't.....

"You look...wow, " Hanta murmured, taking his phone out of her hands to get a better look. "I'm definitely keeping these. We'll have to do a photoshoot or something in this, won't we?" He grinned, his eyes twinkling with a happy shine. It actually made Korei feel even worse. She nodded, grinning in return as she tried to make herself feel better. She didn't do anything wrong, she just had some fun. That's all it was. Hanta would probably have done it too. "Ready to check out then? There's a train leaving in like ten minutes and a few others already left to catch it. We could hang out until the party's set up or something. It's up to you." 

"Yeah, that sounds like fun. You're not getting a costume?" She asked, walking to the front of the store. Hanta told her his plan for a costume and how he already had the items he needed for them but Korei was so intently chewing on the inside of her cheek that she almost ran into Bakugo because she wasn't paying attention. The firey blond glared at her, red eyes reminding her of her changing room adventure with Kirishima. "Sorry! Sorry!"

"Watch where you're going, extra, " he growled, pushing past her. Korei felt her eyebrows narrow as she stared at his retreating back. If anyone was an extra, that'd be him! She's rarely seen him around this whole time! He wasn't anything special, he was just angry. Hanta realized that Korei was a little upset and he pulled her closer.

"Hey, he's just like that with everyone. It's nothing personal, really, " he comforted and Korei sighed heavily, nodding. Ochako ended up joining the pair so she could also check out but she stayed behind to wait for Midoriya. "So, what are you thinking of doing when we get back?" Hanta asked, walking even closer to her. The whole town was relatively empty, only a few cars driving in the road. Like the idiots they were, the two nineteen-year-olds chose to walk in the road.

"Uh, I kinda wanna get a shower so maybe we could meet up after that or something?" She mumbled, so obviously not focused on anything. Hanta was worried about her, pressing his hand to her forehead to check her temperature. "W-what are you doing? I'm not sick." Korei was flustered as she smacked his hand away from her face. He was so close to her and she didn't want him to realize what was going on with her.

"I just wanted to check! You've been acting weird ever since you went to try that costume on! Did something happen? Did Mineta try to spy on you?" He rambled off, trying to figure out why she wasn't acting like herself. Korei let out a frustrated huff of air, knowing that it was stupid to get upset with Hanta for caring about her but just not feeling like she deserved it. "What's wrong?" He didn't know if he wanted to fix it or if he just wanted to hear about it. Either way, he was just showing that he cared. In the light of things, maybe he was pushing too much.

"I-i gave Kirishima a blowjob in the changing room, okay? There's nothing wrong with me! I just can't stop thinking about it, s-so please...leave me alone?" She didn't know why she had blown up on him, but she couldn't take it back. That definitely wasn't a way to get him to like her. At this rate, she'd have a better chance of trying to get with Bakugo. "S-sorry."

Hanta stared at her, slowly removing his arm from around her and taking a single step away from her. They both stared at the ground as they walked, the awkward silence surrounding them. He shook his head, wanting to tell her that it was totally fine, you know? People do that all the time so it's okay! He shouldn't have felt...betrayed. He shouldn't have felt so broken up about it. He knew that she didn't like him and now he just had the confirmation. He just didn't understand why she was acting so off about it. "Um, it's fine. You've been interested in him for a while now so that's good, right? Just um, text me or something if you want me to walk you to the party or whatever."

"Okay, " she breathed out, disappointed in herself. They arrived at the train station where a few of the other students were. Korei tried chatting with Sato and Koda, knowing that she got along with them really well. Hanta chose not to talk to anyone. Instead, he just stood there with his hands in his pockets as he realized what Mina had said was so wrong. He never had Korei so he couldn't lose her. It was always just him pining after her and not even thinking about how it'd make him feel in the end. He needed to stop being a simp and think about himself for once. He'd think about himself tonight.