(★) 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘ˢⁱˣᵗʸ-ᵒⁿᵉ

"St-stop, you're gonna literally suck the life outta me, " Hanta whimpered, his voice broken and weak. Korei licked long stripes up his raw cock, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "C-come on baby, you're making me beg you to stop sucking me off."

Korei wrapped her mouth around his tip once more, listening and watching as he shuddered from the insane pleasure. Hanta was certain he couldn't cum again, and his cock barely even remained fully erect. His eyes rolled and he tossed his head back as he felt his fiance continue torturing him. It's not like he couldn't stop her, in fact, he could very easily restrain her. He was enjoying the treatment, even if it was gonna start hurting soon.

The doorbell ringing made the girl pull off of him hesitantly. She wanted to stay there and please him but she knew she had to go and check the door, Hanta certainly couldn't do it. She pulled away, spitting on his cock and rubbing that into it as she leaned in for a sweet kiss from her fiance. Now, someone was knocking at the door and Korei knew she had to go get it. Reluctantly, she pulled away from Hanta and grabbed something to clean off with. He watched her wipe his cum off of her bare chest, his eyes following every curve and dip.

"Don't have too much fun in there, " he hummed, easing himself further onto the bed. Korei giggled and rolled her eyes at him, tugging one of their clean sweaters on. Hanta bit his lip, finding her so damn attractive. "I mean it, babe."

"I'll be back in here to finish our fun before you know it. I bet it's probably just some kids trick-or-treating." She shrugged, tugging her hair out of the sweater. Hanta nodded, leaning back against the headboard as he turned on the television. Korei gave him one last kiss before walking out of the bedroom.

On her way to the door, she grabbed the bowl of candy out of the kitchen. There weren't a lot of kids in the apartment building, but she was certain that some of them would come knocking. "I'll be right there!" She shouted when they knocked on the door again. She placed her witch hat on her head and then giddily opened the door. Three young boys and an older girl all stood there, decked out in their costumes even though it was only five in the afternoon. "You all look fantastic! I love your costumes!" She grinned, holding the bowl out for them to get some candy. "Take as much as you'd like!"

"Thank you, miss!" One of the boys cheered, grabbing two handfuls If candy. He was dressed as Kamui Woods. "Happy Halloween!" The other two boys shouted it in unison with him, also grabbing two handfuls. The older girl hadn't grabbed any candy but Korei could tell she wanted some, even though she wasn't dressed up.

"You can have some too, ya know?" She smiled, offering the candy bowl towards her. The young girl hesitantly grabbed one piece out and thanked her. The three boys all laughed and grabbed some more candy for her, practically throwing it into her bag. "Happy Halloween!" Korei called after them as they zoomed down the hall. Shutting the door, she placed the candy bowl back on the counter, alongside her hat.

"What were they?" Hanta asked, shuffling on the bed as Korei walked into the room. He tossed the covers back and let her climb in, cuddling into his side. Despite her being the one with the smell quirk, she couldn't get over how amazing he smelled. Had he reapplied his deodorant while she was out? That's fine with her.

"Uh, Kamui Woods, a vampire, and I think either a Deku or just a bunny, " she said. Hanta chuckled and tangled one of his hands in her hair, the other holding her arm that had wrapped around the front of his torso. "I love Halloween."

"Yeah?" He asked, reaching over to mute the TV. Korei nodded and looked up at him, taking in the excitement in his black eyes. "Well, I love you, " he cooed, pecking her lips lovingly. Korei blushed even though she wasn't embarrassed. Hanta continued to peck her lips over and over again, moving them around on the bed so that she was laying flat on her back and his knees were separating her thighs. "I love you so fucking much, baby. You don't even know." His kisses turned into sloppy open-mouthed nips on her neck before he pulled away and removed the sweater she was wearing. Now he was able to attack more of her skin, remembering to pay special attention to her boobs as per request earlier this morning. His hands rubbed up and down her sides, feeling every stretch mark and dimple that littered her body.