(★) 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖ˢⁱˣᵗʸ-ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

"Yes, I do understand that she needs her dress. I'm telling you where you can find it in the store. I didn't hide it like you're saying. She had the-the...the...the thing put aside so she could pay for it later. She didn't have the money to buy it, " Korei continued babbling to her co-worker, running her nails along Hanta's scalp as he left messy kisses all over her wet area. "Look, I'm not even on the schedule until next Wednesday, Yuu. I know that Mr. Bonner can help you with this. Why couldn't you call him?" She groaned, her eyes flickering down to catch sight of her fiance practically making-out with her cunt. It was a lot more pleasure than she ever thought she'd get from it. "Y-yeah, I'm super busy, " she let out a quiet moan, Hanta looking up at her as he sucked on her clit.

Hanta wrapped his arms underneath her legs, hands gripping at her hips as he continued to pleasure her. Korei lifted one leg to rest on his shoulder, her foot tickling his muscled back. His black hair was a mess, thanks to her hand running through it. It stuck up in different directions, was tugged on, and even slightly damp from sweat. Hanta removed his face from her cunt, trailing kisses and bites on her inner thighs.

She hummed in enjoyment, chuckling softly as she made eye contact with him. "Yuu, I told you I'm really busy. I'm in college, remember?" Hanta slid his arm out from underneath her, spitting on two of his fingers before placing them between her folds. He teased her cunt, feeling around even though he's well acquainted with everything. "And yeah, I had my anniversary with Hanta and everything. He's doing pretty great, just...enjoying himself, " Korei mumbled, a lazy grin on her plump lips. Hanta pushed his two fingers into her opening, sucking a hickey into her thigh. "Mm, yeah. Yep. I love him so much, " she wanted to just hang up and revel in the feeling, but her co-worker was being super annoying. "L-look, can you call me back later? I told you I'm busy, " she tried to get Yuu to hang up but the girl just kept talking.

"Just hang up, babe. I doubt she'd even realize it, " Hanta chuckled, his voice muffled as he spoke against the dimpled skin of her inner thigh. Korei rolled her eyes and he smirked, curling his fingers inside of her. He could feel the soft flesh of her inner walls attempting to clamp down around his digits. Grinning, he wiggled his fingers and watched her face scrunch up.

"W-what does it matter, Yuu? He's my fiance, not yours, " Korei moaned, tugging Hanta's hair as she tried to get him to stop torturing her. "F-fuck, you want me to ask him? I don't know the exact measurement, " she bit her bottom lip, whining as he started to pump his fingers. He started with slow, gentle movements, almost as if he was massaging her inner walls but he was actually looking for the spot that made her thighs shake. Hanta perked up after hearing that last sentence, delivering soft kisses to her folds.

"Twenty centimeters, or um...a little longer than seven and a half inches."

"I'm not, " Korei's eyes widened as she looked down at her fiance. She was playing with his hair, a quiet gasp leaving her lips. "I'm not telling you. He's a hero, who knows who you'll go telling, " her cheeks were dusted with a pink blush and she couldn't focus on what she was saying. "Ugh, you're being really intrusive, Yuu. I don't appreciate th-that, " she groaned, feeling Hanta lick at her sensitive clit. She let out a whine as he pulled his fingers from her entrance and swatted her hand from his hair. "What? Wh-why?" Korei asked under her breath, the questions directed at Hanta. He just smirked and winked at her, clambering onto his knees.

"Look, tell her that you've gotta hang up now, " he spoke, giving her a stern look. Korei bit her bottom lip, shaking her head at his request. She was messing with him, her brown eyes sparkling with amusement. "Korei-!"

"Why? It's not like you're doing anything that requires my full attention, " she retorted, prompting her fiance to frown at her. He took what she said as a challenge, knowing that she didn't actually mean anything by it. "What did you say, Yuu? How's the what?" The smirk on her lips kind of upset Hanta, but he didn't get angry or anything. He knew what he could do that would require her full attention. Korei bit her tongue, her lustful gaze traveling over every little detail on Hanta's body. From the scars to the beauty marks and even every little mark she left on it, she lost herself in the pleasure of knowing that he was hers and she was his. "Wh-what did you say, Yuu? I wasn't paying attention."