(★) 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒ˢⁱˣᵗʸ-ᵗʷᵒ

"Damn, you're tight, " Hanta grunted out, attempting to pull his hips back so he could start thrusting. Korei whimpered, hugging him even closer. Sure, she was wet but he'd done little to no preparation and her body was squeezing the life out of him. "R-relax, baby. Deep breaths. A-am I hurting you that bad?"

"I-it doesn't hurt, I'm just n-not used to it yet, " she mumbled out, eyes screwed shut from the feeling. There wasn't a lot of pain, it was more like a slight discomfort, but the more she focused on the stretch, the more she realized it actually kind of stung. It's not like she was focusing on that, but it's a small tidbit of information that should be known. "Y-you're just...big~!" Her head jerked backward, smacking against the pillow as she felt Hanta thrust forward. The movement alone made the girl squeak out a moan. "A-ah!"

"I'm not that big, babe. You're just trying to build my confidence, " he bit his bottom lip once again, his hands dropping to her hips. "Ju-just know that it's working. You're doing a helluva job." He groaned, his nails digging into the skin on her hips. Korei whined lowly, her fiance finding her quiet gasps to be the best melody that he's ever heard before. "H-here, let me..." his voice trailed off as he licked his lips. "Let me do something, okay sweetheart? Just let me try something to see if it'll he-help."

Korei didn't even bother asking what it was that he was planning on doing, nodding her head in confirmation. She reluctantly let him go, her hands falling against the bed underneath them. Hanta let out a shaky breath as he remembered the first picture he ever took of her. To think that they've gotten this close since that time made his whole stomach do flips. He's never been a hopeless romantic but Korei managed to bring out that side of him. 

"Ha-hanta-kun?" She whispered out, her voice barely loud enough to be heard over their already heavy breathing. "Is everything okay?" He hadn't realized that he had been staring at her for the last minute. It's really not his fault, Korei just looked so adorable.  Her puffy cheeks were flushed, plump lips swollen from their previous activities, and her golden-brown eyes were half-lidded and full of love. She looked like the love of his life and he just couldn't help but admire that.

"Everything's perfect, Korei, " he nodded, a kind grin on his lips. "Sorry, I just can't believe that you actually want to do this with me, " he mumbled out before slowly pulling away from her. "I'm just a little emotional, cutie. Also, it's getting super fucking hot in here and I think that's going to my head." The couple chuckled together, leaning in for a soft kiss before Hanta straightened up, his knees digging into the mattress. He tugged Korei's legs up onto his waist, giving him more room to shuffle forward.

"B-be careful, Hanta! I-i'm sensitive!" She whined out, feeling his cock brush against something inside of her. It was a little painful and she couldn't stop the quiet whimper from leaving her mouth. Hanta apologized before rolling his eyes.

"You think you're sensitive? I'm not sure that I'll be able to cum after your little power display from earlier, " he leaned over to the nightstand on Korei's side of the bed. The top drawer was where they kept a lot of their sex toys and stimulant products. His hand blindly fumbled around in the drawer before he, hopefully, found what he was looking for. Korei propped herself up a little and began to leave open-mouthed kisses all over his neck and upper body. "I can't believe you're this tight though. H-how?"

Korei couldn't explain it either, just thinking it was something normal. "Are you expecting me to give you step-by-step instructions? I honestly have no fucking idea, babe. You know it's always been like this, " she retorted, her hands pressed into the mattress below them. Hanta hummed, nodding in agreement. "I mean...maybe you'll just have to do this to me every night, ya know? I-if you want to-to l-loosen me up..." her entire face was burning hot, her eyes lidded and lustful as she looked directly into his.