i don't care

the amazing Siriusly1404  has suggested that I write a chapter to this song. she has some books on her account I would suggest checking them out ! of course, after u read this 😌
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
The party would be fun, they said, you'll enjoy relaxing a bit!
  But he was anything but relaxed. He hadn't unclenched his jaw all night and hung on tightly to his girlfriend, he felt like a shy puppy hiding behind its owner. Maybe the promise he made before they arrived was a lie...
  The lighting covering the main floor hit in a four-beat pattern along with the music so anyone who was dancing could stay in time with the beat. Luckily for Ben, he didn't have to worry about that. Instead, he could sit by his girl and simply watch the cherry blossomed lit room as students and players of the grand tourney team passed through to see to another room. Sometimes Ben wondered how Chad could throw such extravagant parties while his parents were away and still be alive when they came back. "The mysteries of Chad Charming" a series that seemed to be growing each party Mal forced him to go to.
  "Come on."
  The afraid man shot his gaze beside him to see his girlfriend standing from her seat. "What? No can we just stay here and-"
  Mal covered his mouth with her finger to shut him up. "No, we can't. It's a party, Ben! We're supposed to be having fun and celebrating the win! Your win!"
Ben only shook his head and sat back in the comfy couch. "You go, I'll stay here in the comforts of this couch and you can go and celebrate the win."
"Nope! I invited you here to have fun, not mope around!" She told him.
  With every ounce of strength the girl had in her body, she pulled the stubborn King of Auradon off the couch as a mother would to a child. Gathering his balance, Ben stuck his tongue out at her and crossed his arms. He was acting like one, why treat him differently?
  "Come on. Let's go at least to somewhere more exciting maybe?"
  "Okay. Whatever you say, Princess." He smirked.
  Mal gasped. "Pr...Princess! Don't call me Princess!"
  "I'm not the one who's making myself go out of my comfort zone!"
  Inhaling, she clapped her hands together and pointed them at Ben. "Boy. Okay listen, we're gonna go and a dance a little maybe even have some fun heaven forbid! Got it?"
"Fine. You go ahead I'm getting water,"
  The drink station had some punch, soda/pop, tea, juice, really whatever. But the water wasn't anywhere to be seen. Was there water? Never mind that, he'll go to the kitchen with a cup. But where were the cups?
  "Hey, Alex, where are the cups at?" Ben asked his fellow classmate and tourney player.
  The tan man simply pointed to the kitchen without his gaze leaving some girls. Ben bit his lip and nodded, sweet. The rude man did tell him the truth at least, the blue solo cups were sitting on the counter by the silver faucet filled with dirty plates and someone's shoe? How the heck does Chad clean up after these things!!
  "I'm at a party I don't wanna be at And I don't ever wear a suit and tie" Ben mumbled grabbing a cup. "Wonderin' if I could sneak out the back Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes
Then you take my hand Finish my drink, say," he looked to Mal who was outside the kitchen's door looking around. ""Shall we dance?" Heck yeah You know I love you, did I ever tell you? You make it better like that"
  He took a drink of his cup before sitting it back down onto the marble counter.
  "Don't think I fit in at this party Everyone's got so much to say, yeah I always feel like I'm nobody, mm Who wants to fit in anyway? 'Cause I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeahAll the bad things disappear And you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody
I can deal with the bad nights When I'm with my baby, yeah"
  Tapping the counter for a beat he continued:
  "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh 'Cause I don't care, as long as you just hold me near You can take me anywhere And you're making me feel like I'm loved by somebody I can deal with the bad nights When I'm with my baby, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh"
  "We at a party we don't wanna be at Tryna talk, but we can't hear ourselves" glancing at the door again he saw her speaking, but hear no words.
  "Read your lips, I'd rather kiss 'em right back
With all these people all around I'm crippled with anxiety But I'm told it's where I'm supposed to be You know what? It's kinda crazy 'cause I really don't mind And you make it better like that Don't think we fit in at this party" he turned around to the sink again.
  "Everyone's got so much to say, oh yeah, yeah
When we walked in, I said I'm sorry, mm But now I think that we should stay
'Cause I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah All the bad things disappear
Yeah, you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody I can deal with the bad nights when I'm with my baby, yeah Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (oh yeah, yeah, yeah) Cause I don't care as long as you just hold me near You can take me anywhere" he took another drink finishing the cup. "And you're making me feel like I'm loved by somebody I can deal with the bad nights when I'm with my baby, yeah Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (no) I don't like nobody but you It's like you're the only one here I don't like nobody but you Baby, I don't care I don't like nobody but you I hate everyone here"
  "I don't like nobody but you Baby, yeah Cause I don't care (don't care) when I'm with my baby, yeah (oh yeah) All the bad things disappear (disappear) And you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody (maybe I'm somebody) I can deal with the bad nights (with the bad nights) When I'm with my baby, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (oh yeah, yeah, yeah) Cause I don't care as long as you just hold me near (me near) You can take me anywhere (anywhere, anywhere) And you're making me feel like I'm loved by somebody (I'm loved by somebody) I can deal with the bad nights (yeah, yeah, yeah) When I'm with my baby, yeah (oh) Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh"
  Maybe this party wasn't so bad. He had Mal with him, one of the funnest people he knew! Nothing could go wrong with that. A newly found smile danced on his lips as he began a fast stride to the "dancing room" to meet with his girl. He promised her he would have fun before they arrived. And his mama didn't raise a lier.
  "Hey, ready to dance?"