come little children

Hey guys, uhm can I be real a second? Tell the people how I feel a second?
I love Wattpad, I do, it's assisted me throughout the two years I've been on here. The books expand my favorite universes, it's taught me how to write, and I've met some amazing people through it, but the magic of when I first began is running low. It gave me so much joy...it was enjoyable even. But I pressured myself into only focusing on the numbers not the readers, just the votes comments and follows. I just don't want to be focused on that and ruin writing for me. If I am not as active or updates on both this account and Bal_Writers  aren't often, I'm sorry. But please remember you all hold a special place in my heart forever and always ❤️

  With the Haunted house opening for the first time nerves were high among the classmates. Some were worried their makeup would smear while others paced on the simple thought of the attraction not being as terrifying as they had hoped for. But, as the night hit its second hour the school seemed to be giving a few students and visitors the heebie jeebies as the scared victims clung to their friend's arm, keeping a keen eye on their surroundings.
  "It's going pretty good."
  Mal jumped to see the voice from behind her belonged to the very King himself. She took a sigh of relief as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "You scared me, Ben."
  "Sorry about that, didn't mean to." The man apologized wrapping his arm around his girlfriend. "Guess the season getting to me."
  With a roll of her eyes she leaned into his embrace and took in the smell of his cologne that was fighting against the sour smell of the smoke machines, "I was wondering, how is the house going?"
  "It's going." He said with a sigh. "Chad almost broke a mirror in the first act, I don't think I'm cut out for this whole Halloween-fun-house thing."
"It'll be fine just keep it up."
On her tip toes, she kissed his cheek before sending him back to his duties as worker.