so far away

Hello! This is for the lovely Siriusly1404  Check her account you won't regret it! I hope u enjoy it, I really tried to get a good enough theme! I will begin to not place the songs into the chapter but this one will have the song. it may be the last I really dk.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
  Moonlight slipped in through the bedroom's curtains as the clock struck dawn. The large city of Auradon was asleep and resting for the bustling of the morning along with the nature and animals on the outskirts of the grassy surrounded town. It was far too late for anyone to be awake but the cool winds of the night spoke to her. Begging her to follow them into the wind and into the dark and quiet terrain of her city. To be free from her responsibilities.
  Mal admired the stars that glistened above her hair-covered head in the dark and mysterious night sky. She knew she should head to bed, but Mal could care less.
  She couldn't sleep, she couldn't dare sleep in the same bed he did, so she simply leaned against the summer home's bed, twirling the same red rose in between her fingers that he'd given her moments before the fight. But how could she not be angry? This whole trip has been torture after all! All thanks to Ben and his messed up priorities—is being his first choice really that much to ask for?
  "Yeah, it is," Mal answered herself sighing.
  They were supposed to be at a dinner-date right now, she didn't even bother changing out of her thin-strapped black dress and just left her nicely waved hair alone. Tossing the rose on their made bed behind her, she stood from her position and looked towards the window pulling up her dress's sleeve. She crossed her arms and inhaled as she witnessed the King sitting making his way to the pool house holding a box of things. Mal walked away from the window with a sour look upon her usually happy face and grabbed the red light off the TV stand. She then set a candle on fire—hoping to fill the room with the sweet smell of cinnamon rolls.
  Meanwhile, Ben had moved to the fire pit looking away from the window, only glancing at his upset wife leaving from view.
  "Light 'em up, light 'em up Tell me where you are, tell me where you are" He sang lowly looking back at the warm fire. "Summer nights, bright lights And the shootin' stars, they break my heart Callin' you now, but you're not pickin' up Shadows so close if that's still enough
Light a match, light a match Baby, in the dark, show me where you are"
  "Oh, love How I miss you every single day
When I see you on those streets Oh, love
Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you back to me" he sang standing. "'Cause I don't know how to love someone else I don't know how to forget your face No, love
God, I miss you every single day and now you're so far away So far away" he nearly whispered; leaning against the privacy fence.

  "It's breakin' me, losin' you" Mal sang looking at her own reflection. "We were far from perfect But we were worth it Too many fights, and we cried But never said we're sorry Stop sayin' you love me You're callin' me now, but I can't pick up" she sang standings.
  "Your shadow's still close, and I'm still in love
The summer's over now But somehow it still breaks my heart We could have had this talk
Oh" she whispered hugging herself.
  "Oh, love How I miss you every single day
When I see you on those streets" Mal sang looking out her window. "Oh, love
Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you back to me 'Cause I don't know how to love someone else I don't know how to forget your face No, love God, I miss you every single day and now you're so far away So far away
So far away, oh"
  Ben had now walked to the unlocked back door, opening it. "So far away So far away
Oh, love How I miss you every single day When I see you on those streets Oh, love" the man looked from the kitchen to the door leading into their shared room.
  "Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you back to me 'Cause I don't know how to love someone else I don't know how to forget your face Oh, love God, I miss you every single day when you're so far away."
  When he had finally decided to opened the door he saw his wife standing by the cluttered vanity searching through a case of makeup. He noticed how she was still dressed in her beautiful black dress—it framed her curves flawlessly and matched her dark purple hair. He leaned against the door and tried to think of something cool to say to hopefully lighten the unsaid tension between the door.
  "Looking for a new shade?" Was all the nervous man could think of.
  "When should I when you seem to be full of it." Mal hissed turning to face him. "Or is that a second choice option?" She added leaning, using the chair for support so she didn't fall back.
  "Look, Mal I'm sorry about our fight-"
  "You're only sorry because I finally took a stand and yelled at you."
  This wasn't going to be easy.
  "You're right." Ben knew that if he denied it that it'd only provoke more fights. And that was the last thing they needed. "I guess I was just too busy governing the Kingdom I forgot what we— Mal and Ben, not Queen Mal and King Ben —came here for. I managed to slip you into the trip just to spend some time as your husband with you and I completely shrugged you off.
  "It was wrong of me to do that to you, and I'm truly sorry Mal. You have to understand that." Ben explained.
  Mal took a deep breath, her collar bone and chest rising. She bit her lip looking away from him focusing her eyes on the floor. "I'll forgive you if you can only remember that you don't just need to be there for Auradon, but for your wife too. I can't keep doing this Ben, can't you see that?"
"What?" He breathed. "No no, I thought we were making up and not breaking up." Did he cause Mal to want a divorce?
"And I don't too but if you keep ignoring me and don't even seem to care that we could be starting a family." Her voice broke and she sighed. "I can't live like that Ben, can you?"