set me free

can u say double update!

Her green eyes pierced his soul, staring daggers at him. He felt her cold stare from across the restaurant, who wouldn't? It sent shivers down his spine as the feeling came closer and closer. The stare dug into his back. Creating a black void as the bitter liquid slid down his throat. Her hands traced his back as her body slid into a leather chair beside him.
"Why hello Darling." She purred traced his shirt.
"What do you want?" He growled facing her.
Her pale face faked a surprised expression as she turned to lean against the wooden bar. "It's simple. Give me your soul, and the deals finished."
The Angel shook his head. "Actually, dear, the deal wasn't signed."
"Maybe, maybe not." She shrugged.
  "Why do you want my soul anyways?" He motioned towards the densely crowded bar. "There are millions of souls around us..."
  The purple-haired devil looked away from his eyes, looking down to her gripping black dress. "You're just my favorite one Darling."
The devils got a hold on me
  He gasped and his heart sped out of rhythm. Her favorite soul? It was creepy, yes, intimidating even, but she could choose millions of souls but chose his instead. Curious.
  "Oh, I'm sure." He rose from the chair and grabbed his white jacket, tossing it over his shoulder. "Same time tomorrow?"
  "No," she stood with him. "I need a ride back to Hell."
  With a scoff, he shook his head. "As much as I love to see you suffer, I don't have that time."
"Is that so?" She asked following him to the exit.
"Yes. Now please, take your murder bike home."
Her tongue clicked and she pinned to the wall outside the door with her four arms beside his head. She looked up to him and smirked. Then, she placed her red lips of toxin against his mouth and kissed him.
Making me do bad things
He obliged and gripped onto her waist deepening the kiss. Her lips were like venom and honey, sweet than sour. Tempting and alluring but also deadly poison. How a young child would be lectured for eating too many sweets were nostalgic compared to this. He knew tasting her lips for too long would result in regrets, but her temptations were hard to resist.
Anything to find relief
He felt her separate and her hot breath hit against his face. Her hands remained in the same position, but now he drifted further down her hips. The prized Angel allowed this sly devil to fool him. Take his purity. His first kiss.
  "So about that deal, my darling?" She sang tracing his jaw.
  He moved his head and pushed her away remembering all she wanted. His soul. "Not a chance, Horns."

nice guys now please pack it up