Wait what!

Once Izuku heard that voice she lifter her head and looked towards the blonde male.

She than looked at his eyes and she couldn't believe that the blonde male had beautiful ruby red eyes.

As soon as she looked in his eye she looked away really quick and tried to fight the blush that was coming up to her face.

" Well will you tell us why are you in our kingdom, and what plans you are going to do".

Izuku was confuse as to why someone would have a kingdom in this crazy dark forest and why would they think she would do something bad to them.

So the only thing Izuku could do at that moment was to start saying what was on her mind.

"What do you think I would do something bad to you guys! I was finally starting my journey after turning sixteen! I was just minding my own business until a hooded figure started chasing me! So I ran and took a turn towards the Mystical Forest, but at that time I didn't know I was heading this way! So once I got to the gate that had knights guarding the entrance of the Mystical Forest they told me what I was doing there! So then I realize that I was at the entrance of the Mystical Forest of no return and then the hooded figure came out with another one! So the knights told me to run so I did and then the same hooded figure that had been chasing me for hours chase after me again! And then I happen to be at the entrance, so I decided to enter the forest before that hooded figure killed me! So please don't kill me I finally just got out of my village yesterday to start exploring the world!"

After Izuku had said all that she was breathing really hard from all that talking.

Though from what she said it left the six people in that room speechless from what they heard.

The blond male got up from his throne and started to walk towards Izuku. 

Once he was close enough he drew his sword from the harness and pointed the tip right towards Izuku neck.

" So you are saying that we are a good person and wouldn't hurt people." Izuku looked up towards the blond male and nodded her head.

"Well let me get this inside your head you will be under knight Eijirou and Denki watch. They will watch like a hawk and will report to me every single day telling me what you did that day. But if they tell me that you did something bad, just a little I will have you sentence to death. So you better watch your move everywhere you go either it's eating, lounging, or sleeping do you hear me."

The blond male gave Izuku a mad man smile, she nodded her head to tell him she understand about what he said to her. 

The blond male did a nod to tell the two knights to take her out of his sight as her turn around and walk up towards his throne. 

The two then pulled the rope and made Izuku stand up and started to walk out the room. 

When the door closed the blond male was already seated at his throne and let out a sigh. 

The blond female turn her head towards the blond male. 

"You did good Katsuki, we now know that you don't need us here to help you out with your duties as King."

"Thank's old hag" the blond female got up from her seat and walked quickly to where Katsuki sat. 

She the slap him upside the head "how dare you say that to your mother you ungrateful brat."

The brown hair male quietly up from his seat and walked towards the two. 

"Mitsuki dear please come down" said the brown hair male with his hands up.

Mitsuki stop swapping her son and walked towards her husband " of course Masaru, now we will be taking our leave and see you brat in a couple of months."

The two married couple walked down the stairs from the thrones and walked out the doors going on their vacation. 

Once the two left Katsuki was all by himself and tiredly sat down on his throne and brought his hands up into his hair as he let out a sigh. 

"Finally those two left, now I can the kingdom as king with no help. But I do know that I have to fine someone to rule by my side as queen before the old hag pick someone."

He stood up from his throne and walk down the stairs and walked to the left to find a hidden door. He open the door to find a spiral of stairs and started to walk up those stairs. 

Once he up at the top of the stairs he saw a red door with mystical wood carvings on the door. He open the door and walked through it and closed the door gently and walked forward.

He was outside on the very top of the castle that had a beautiful view of the entire kingdom he loved very dearly. 

He walked to a bench and sat on it looking at all the wood carvings that had been their his entire live. 

This was the place he would go to when he has something on his mind ever since he was a child. 

He differently knows that he will be coming up here a lot more, with him running this kingdom and to find him self a partner for life.

He has to find someone quick before the old hag and his father comes back from their one month vacation.

With that he lay down on the bench and close his eyes to have a nice quite nap. 

--------------------

As he was doing that Izuku was escorted to a small cottage by the two knights. 

The red head known as Eijirou open the door and hold it open for the two and closed it once they were all in the cottage. 

Then Denki took the rope off of Izuku and watch her as she rubbed her wrist together. 

While Izuku was rubbing her wrist together she looked around the cottage to find that the cottage was very beautiful. 

"Wow" Izuku said as she kept looking around to find more things that were amazing and she had never saw before. 

"Thank you" Izuku turn around to see the blond hair male had said that.

"O your welcome, this cottage is so beautiful and I like how it's small because it reminds me of my cottage with my mother"

"Well I'm Denki and this is my husband Eijirou" as Denki pointed to himself and then Eijirou.

" O your married, well then congratulations for your marriage" says Izuku as she gave them a happy smile.

"Thank you, well I guess we should explain some things to you so you don't get in trouble or have a hard time and please have a seat."

Izuku nodded her head and took a seat the sofa and couldn't believe how soft it was. 

Then Denki and Eijirou took a seat on the other sofa that was across from Izuku.

" So you are in the kingdom of Therondia of dragons", Izuku nodded her head again.

That made Denki happy that she knows about the kindom name, so he decided to continue. 

" Well then I guess you know that everyone in this kingdom is half human and half dragoon."

"Wait What"!

Well that's the chapter and thank you for reading this chapter! Thank you to all of you that decided to keep continuing reading this story! I want to tell you guys that I had made a new cover for this story and wanted to know if I should put the cover on now or later into the story. Well then I should get going so thank you for reading this chapter and have a good day or night whenever you read this. Bye!!!!