Chapter 3

6 months later....
Lucious Mom POV
My son Lucious has been sentenced to 7 years in prison. I'm really sad about it but I have to be thankful because they could have gave him life. The judge did mention that when he gets out of jail and if he gets caught doing the same thing again he will be facing a lot of years or probably just life.

I pray and hope to God that this changes his mindset. It's just sad because his father use to do the same thing he does. And then he would go out and get different girls pregnant and then deny the baby. Even if the DNA test proves him wrong he still will say it's not his baby. His father is in prison right now. He's facing life and still doesn't claim Lucious.

The DNA came back %99.9 but he said the DNA was stupid. He denies Lucious just because he's Lightskin with pretty eyes but I'm Lightskin too and then pretty eyes run in his family. He just doesn't have pretty eyes. He even has a daughter that's darkskin and looks exactly like him. That DNA test came back %99.9 too but once again he said the DNA is stupid.

That man has at least about 25 kids and denies every singe one of them. He's in the same prison Lucious is in. Crazy, right? I just hope they don't meet each other. Knowing Denzel he probably would just act like he doesn't know him. Denzel, that's his name.

A lot has been going on

A lot has been going on.... it's a girl named Breonna that claims to be pregnant with Lucious baby. I'm visiting Lucious in prison today and I'm going to confront him about that.

Flashback.....
I just got done shopping and now I'm putting my groceries in the trunk of my car. I shut my trunk and I turn around and I notice a girl looking at me like she knows me. Whoever she is she's pregnant.

(Just imagine her with a pregnant belly)"Um, excuse me

"Um, excuse me. Are you Lucious mom?" The girl questioned. "Yes I'm his mother, why?" I reply. "Well me and Lucious was having an affair and I'm pregnant with his baby" she says rubbing her stomach. Lucious been in jail for 6 months so it ain't no way in the hell. Then again it does look like she's more than 6 months pregnant so....

"How far along are you?" I questioned her. "9 months" she said. Oh damn, it probably is his baby then. "Well Lucious is in prison-" she cut me off. "I know that's why I came to you because he doesn't know I'm pregnant and oh by the way my name is Breonna" why the fuck didn't you tell him you we're pregnant? I say to myself.

"Well next Tuesday I'm visiting Lucious so how about you give me your number" I say getting a small paper and a pin and she took it. "And when I visit him I'll question him about this situation and then I'll call you after" I explained. "Ok" she says writing down her number and she handed it to me and walked off.

*end of flashback*
The present
(Still Lucious Mom POV)
I finally make it in the prison and now I'm waiting for Lucious. I see him and he sits down and a huge smile grew on my face. "Hey mom" said my son. "Hey baby" I say happily. "How you been doing?" He asks. "I been doing good but, I need to ask you about something" I say.

"Ok" he says waiting for an answer. "Do you know a girl named Breonna?" I questioned him. "Breonna Green?" He asks. "I don't know her last name" I say. "Is she brownskin?" He asks. "Yeah" I say.

"Oh yea I know her, wassup?" Said my son. "She claims to be pregnant with your baby" I confessed. "WHAT!?" Said my son shocked. "Look, Dwight... I just wanna know, did you sleep with her" I stated and he sighed. "Yes mom" he confesses. "Ok, and did you use protection?" I question him.

"The second time we had sex yes, I did use protection" he stated. "And how many times did you have sex?" I question. "Um, about 3 or 4 times" he confessed. "When was the last time you slept with her?" I question. "3 months before I went to jail" he confessed. "And you didn't use protection that time right?" I question him. "No ma'am" he says.

I sighed because he is too young to be having a baby. "You know what this means, don't you Dwight?" I question him with a little anger in my voice. "Yea, I know what it means but I don't think the baby is mines" he stated. "And why is that?" I questioned him.

"Because she never told me!" He says frustrated. "Well don't you think maybe she was nervous about how you would react?" I ask him. "Man she wasn't nervous that baby ain't mine" he stated. "Hey, I'm not about to allow you to deny a baby that COULD be yours so you can hush with all of that" I say getting him straight.

"Now, since the girl is possibly carrying my grand baby, I'm going to be there. And when the baby is born, If it looks like us then it ain't no denying in that. If it doesn't look like us, then I'll see about getting a DNA test done ok?" I explained. "Alright mama I gotta go" he stated. "Ok bye, love you" I say. "Love you too" he replied.

I got back home and I called the girl. (Lynn is Lucious mom name)
Breonna: Hello?
Lynn: hey, um this is Mrs.Lynn Lucious mom
Breonna: oh hey Mrs.Lynn
Lynn: Hey Breonna, well I confronted Lucious about the situation and he did admit that he slept with you unprotected and it was 3 months before he went to jail so it's a possibility that this could be his baby and he says that it's not because you didn't tell him right away and I can understand why you didn't tell him but I just wanna hear from you... why didn't you tell him you we're pregnant?
Breonna sighs
Breonna: I didn't tell him because I know what type of person he is. He's a street dude so I was scared that he would just say it's not his baby just like he's doing now and that's why I didn't tell him and I stopped talking to him when I found out I was pregnant
Lynn: I understand that, I did the same thing with Lucious Father and he denied him, we took a DNA test and it came back 99.9% and he still denied him so Lucious grew up without a father and I'm sure he wouldn't put his child through the same thing, well I hope not
Breonna: yea, me too. Well thanks for telling me
Lynn: anytime and keep me updated on my grand baby and speaking of grand baby, what's the gender?
Breonna: it's a boy and no I haven't figured out the name yet
Lynn: ok well we'll figure that out