Chapter 21

Lucious POV
The DNA results came back earlier own today and it came back 99.9% which means I am his father. I apologized to Breonna but she doesn't want to hear it. I just hope she don't keep me away from my son and unborn child just because of this. Right now it's 7:59PM. I have everything sat up for Cookie. I decided that I needed to make it up to her because I really did break her heart by telling her that.

Then I heard a knock at the door. The clock just had turned to 8:00PM. She was here on the dot. I opened the door for her and I smiled and hugged her. I had on some cologne and she had on perfume. "You smell so good" both of us said at the same time and we died of laughter. I broke the hug and I took her hand. I led her to the table and her mouth drop.

"Lucious, why are you doing all of this?" She said laughing a little. "Because you deserve it babe" I said pecking her lips and she smiled. I pulled the chair from the table so she could sit down and once she sat down I pushed it back up to the table. "So remember when you said your favorite meal is fried chicken, rice, cabbage and cornbread? Sweet cornbread?" I added and she nodded. "Well I forgot to mention that I'm a good cook so that's what I cooked us" I explained.

"Lucious you didn't have to" she said blushing. "Yes I had to" I said kissing her again. I fixed our plate and I sat it down on the table. Oh and I almost forgot to show y'all how the table looked.

(Ignore the other stuff just pretend like it had the paddles and the candles there)

I put both of our plates on the table and she blushed. "I would have got you some flowers but you reminded me that you wasn't the type of woman that goes crazy over flowers" I told her and her eyes widened. "You actually listened to what I said?!" She said shocked. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" I asked confused and a tear of joy dropped from her eye. "Because all of the dudes I've been with always forgot the stuff I liked and the stuff I didn't like and your the only one that didn't forget" she told me.

"Well that's because they didn't care about you enough, and I care about you. Yea true enough i was a player but I can be a lover for you" I told her and she blushed again but this time harder. "Can I ask you a question?" She questioned. "Yeah, sure" I said prepared. "Am I the only woman you've been in a relationship with since your a player?" She asked.

"No I've actually been in two relationships but I was the type of dude that would just give up quick on relationships so after those two relationships I felt that I would never find the right girl for me so I just started having one night stands and sexual relations and that's it" I explained and she nodded. "Cooks, so I have lemonade, kool-aid, sprite, Pepsi and water and champagne which one you chose?" I questioned.

"Water" she answered. "Ok, ima get me some kool-aid and then champagne" I told her and she laughed. I fixed our drinks and we just talked and talked while drinking and eating. Soon our water and kool-aid was gone so I poured both of us some champagne.