Chapter 7

Cookie POV
It's morning time and I just woke up. I got up and brushed my teeth, I showered last night so I don't have to worry about that and I didn't put on makeup because I wanted to show my natural beauty today. I can't believe I told Lucious yes into dating me last night. For some reason I kind of have faith in our relationship.

But if I see one suspicious thing then I'm done. It ain't no explaining or talking it out or none of that. I was headed outside and I checked my phone and I seen a text from Lucious.

Playa 😎: good morning my beautiful girlfriend😍❗️

I found myself blushing. I guess because I never received a text like that.

Sexymama 😍😋: good morning Lucious❣️

He immediately read it and I was shocked. No one has ever read my message that quick. I know that they say when someone reads your text quick and replies quick then that means they're really into you. I guess that's true.

Playa 😎: what you got going on this morning beautiful ?😘
Sexymama 😍😋: headed to work😁
Playa 😎: I never seen somebody so happy about work before 😂 and word around the street is that your a professional hair stylist like you cut men and you do women hair.... but I know around here niggas be capping so is that true? 🤔
Sexymama 😍😋: yea that's true and I'm happy because it's something I love to do.... that's my dream job ❤️
Playa 😎: ouu cool maybe you can cut my hair?
Sexymama 😍😋: why you won't keep it that way 😩
Playa 😎: because I'm not use to this.... I'm use to having a haircut but I'll keep it this way if you want me to? 🙃
Sexymama 😍😋: yeah keep it that way 😉
Playa 😎: I wanna see you 🥺
Sexymama 😍😋: well you can't see me at the shop because that'll make us look suspicious😕
Playa 😎: 😒 true
Sexymama 😍😋: well I get off at 6 so I can send you the address to my house and you can come over.....
Playa 😎: I like the sound of that and today is the last day of me keeping my son so he should be with his mama around that time
Sexymama 😍😋: ok talk to you later I gotta get to work
Playa 😎: bye ❤️
Sexymama 😍😋: bye ❤️

Lucious POV
Shit speaking of job I need one. My mama is off work today so I hope she don't question me about where I'm going when I go to Taraji's house later today. I got a job in mind tho. I know this dude that stay stacked up on phones and I can borrow a few phones from him and sell them but ima have to get my money up first. See my plan is to sell clothes and phones. Ima sell androids and iPhones tho because everybody don't want a iPhone some people are a driod type of person just like some people are a apple type of person.

I think ima cut grass and ima charge $45 and when I get up enough money I can buy a few phones from my homeboy Josh but that's if he trust me with it because I am known as a thief so. My son is in the living room with my mom and I already got clothes on so I jumped out of the bed because I smell food.

I was met with my son playing the PS4 as usual and I was met with my mama cooking. "Good morning" said my mom. "Good morning" I replied. "Breonna said she'll come and pick up LJ in like 2 hours" said my mom. "Alright, Um ma I got a job in mind" I confessed. "Ok that's good and what kind of job?" She asked.

"Well I wanna sell phones and clothes and I know I can get some phones from Josh because that nigga got numerous of phones but ima have to pay for them so I'll just cut grass and charge at least $45 and keep doing that until I reach enough money and when I reach enough, I'll get some phones from Josh and sell them and I'll order some clothes online and sell it" I explained. "Well do you think this Josh dude is going to trust you? I mean you are known as a thief so are you sure about that?" She says taking her bacon out the oven and I sighed. "I don't know ma but I got to take a chance. I got a child and I want to be able to provide for him I don't wanna be a deadbeat like my daddy" I said and she smiled.