Chapter 5

7 years later.....
Lucious POV
Today is the day that I get out of prison after spending 7 years in this hell whole. I'm so happy man I finally get to be free. I finally get to see my son, babymama, I'm just free. I have seen pictures of my son and that boy looks just like me. Well he sort of kind of got his mom skin color.

This picture was 2 weeks ago for his 7th birthday

He knows who I am, I even FaceTime them sometimes and he be happy to see me. So for him to see me in person, I think it's going to be weird for him then again he might be excited. I'm coming outside and I see my son with a big smile on his face. Once I get close enough to him he runs and hugs me "Daddy!" He yells hugging me tightly.

He was actually hugging my leg because I'm very tall so I scooped down to his height. "Hey little man" I say to my son. "Hi, how you get so tall?" He asked me and I laughed. "Because I'm an adult" I responded.

"But mommy's an adult and she's not tall and Grandma is an adult too and she's not tall. I can go on and on about adults that are not tall" he explained. "Well everyone is different Lj" I say to him.

"And why is that?" He questioned. "Because God made everybody different, quick question. Did you cry when you couldn't see me?" I asked him and he shook his head no. "Ok then, we are all different if kids was in your situation, some would of cried and some would of been a big boy or big girl like you. But I'm proud of you for being a big boy"  I explained to him and I held my hand out for a high five and he did so.

I then stood up and I hugged my mom. "I missed you so much Lucious, stay out of trouble this time, you hear? You ain't just some random teenager... your 24 years old so it's time for a change because you have a son to think about" said my mother. "I know mom's" I replied.

"And it's time for you to get your own place too because I didn't raise you to live under your mother's roof as a grown ass man" she stated. "Yes ma'am" I reply. I then turnt my attention to my baby mother Bre. "Hey Lu" she says with a smirk. "Hey Bre" I say.

Me and her was flirting and I think my mama sensed that. "Ok enough with all of the flirting, come on so we can go" she stated in a hurry. We all got in the car.

"So um, Lu where you wanna go?" Said Bre. "You got a house?" I questioned. "Yea it's just be me and little LJ there" she stated. "I'll go there then" I said. "And y'all can drop me off" said my mother and we laughed.

We dropped my mother off and we walked in Bre's house. LJ wanted to go to his friend's house and I didn't trust that but Bre said the child's mother and her are close so we dropped him off.

"You got a nice house" I complimented. "Thanks" answered Bre. She was walking to her bedroom and I followed her. I ain't gone lie, I was a lil horny because of course I haven't had none in 7 years and I damn sholl ain't about to mess with no man because of that.

"I know what you want Lucious" stated Bre. "What you mean?" I asked. "Just admit it, you want to have sex.... don't you?"  She asked. "I mean yea I am a lil horny and I wouldn't mind about having sex but I don't want a relationship with you bre so if I have sex with you, it's just gone be a hit and quit and you already know how y'all females get in y'all feelings about that type of stuff" I explained.

"But this is a different story Lu, I mean if you just have sex with me and DON'T TELL ME that you don't want a relationship with me then of course I'm going to be in my feelings, but now since you just admitted that I won't be in my feelings" she said. And when she said that our lips locked and the rest was history.

4 hours ago....
Me and Bre got done having sex. I just hate that I smell like it though. And if your wondering, no we didn't use protection. I just don't like condoms. I'll use condoms every now and then but every single time... hell no.

We we're getting dressed and I seen Bre check her phone. "Shalonda said LJ is ready to go so we got to pick him up" she said referring to the lady she suppose to be close with. "Alright" I stated  as we walked out the bedroom.

"Damn it man" I whispered but Bre heard me. "What?" She questioned. "I smell like sex and I know my mama gone be on my ass" I confessed. "Well you had some cologne but you left it" she said pointing to it.

"So just take a shower and put on some cologne to make yourself smell fresh" she suggested. "Aight" I said.

15 minutes later.....
I finally got done showering and I put on my cologne. Breonna finally made it back home with my little man LJ. "Daddy where you going?" He asked me as I was about to walk out the door. "I was going to hang out with my friends" I answered him.

I know y'all saying to yourself how are they your "friends" so let's get one thing straight.... to answer your question while I was in prison Keith and Brandon did put money on my book and visit me. So no they didn't just disappear.

"Well can I go?" He asked me. "No little man, you know what how about you spend tonight with daddy?" I suggested. "Yay!!!" He screamed. "Ok but I will only let you stay the night with me IF you let me go see my friends" I explained. "Ok dad you can go see them" he said and I kissed him on the forehead.

No one's POV
Lucious spent a little time with his friends and just like he said he did get LJ and let LJ spend the night with him.

I know some of y'all wondering.... where Cookie at? What's going on with her? How is her lifestyle?

Well guess what.... next chapter we gone figure that out 🥳.