Chapter 15

Previously on Good girl in love with a thug.....
Brudda 💙: aye Lu what took you so long to answer the phone man?
Lucious 😈👹: my bad bruh I was busy but wassam
Big brudda 💙: it's these lil niggas around our age and they bullying my 10 year old cousin and it's three of em and I know where they stay so we gotta handle this shit man everybody know I can handle this on my own but shit it's 3 of them and 3 of us so I need ya help
Lucious 😈👹: alright where u want me to meet u at?
Big brudda 💙: my house.... I'm planning on killing them niggas.... my cousin ain't finna commit suicide on the cause of them niggas and I got guns so don't worry bout all dat
Lucious 😈👹: alright say less. You told B about it?
Big brudda 💙: Yeah he know he said he's on his way
Lucious 😈👹: aight bet I'll be there

The present
Lucious POV
I finally made it to Keith's house. I seen him and Brandon talking and I got out of the car. We dapped each other up as usual and started talking about business. Keith handed me a gun and some gloves. "I brought gloves so our finger print won't be on the gun" he explained.

"Nigga I killed a person before don't you think I already know that?" I said looking at him stupid. To be honest with you I done caught two bodies. One I beat to death and one I shot but I just never got caught because I always do it in a private place and then burry them.

I caught my first body at 13 and my second and last one at 15. I thought I was done killing people but turns out I'm not. We drove in separate cars because we already had it planned out where we was going to burry them and everything. We had shovels so we was prepared.

Trust me, where we burying them at is way far out so nobody won't ever be able to find them.

We pulled up in the people yard and got out the car. Keith started banging on the door. "WHO TF IS IT?!" Yelled a dude. "NIGGA DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO IT IS! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR! YOU WANNA MESS WITH A 10 YEAR OLD SO OPEN THE DOOR AND MESS WITH SOMEBODY YOUR AGE NIGGA!" Keith yelled. The person opened the door and we was met with a darkskin bald headed dude.

"Who tf are y'all bruh? And I hope you don't think you a bully with them two Lightskin ass niggas you got on your side we all know they ain't gone do shit" spoke the dude

"Who tf are y'all bruh? And I hope you don't think you a bully with them two Lightskin ass niggas you got on your side we all know they ain't gone do shit" spoke the dude. "Well I can show you better than I can tell you" I spoke.

"Man please take yo soft ass on somewhere" spoke another one.

"Alright so I'm soft, right?" I asked pulling out my gun cocking it

"Alright so I'm soft, right?" I asked pulling out my gun cocking it. "Bruh.... you expect us to be scared of these two lightskin niggas. Knowing damn well they ain't gone pull a trigger" said one of the dudes

 Knowing damn well they ain't gone pull a trigger" said one of the dudes

And before I knew it Brandon shot him dead in the head. "AW HELL NAWL!" Shouted the dude with the durag. He then pulled out his gun but I shot and killed him before he could shoot.

"Now, you see..... don't judge a book by its cover.... niggas quick to assume a Lightskin nigga ain't gone do shit" I said to the darkskin bald headed dude that we haven't shot yet. "Man fuck y'all! Y'all need to mind yo own business!" Shouted the dude.

"OUR OWN BUSINESS NIGGA THAT'S MY HOMEBOY COUSIN THAT YOU WAS BULLYING! THATS NOT ONLY HIS COUSIN THATS A CHILD! WHO TF IN THEIR RIGHT MIND BULLIES A CHILD!? YOU AND YO HOMIES ARE SOME BITCHES !" I yelled.

"Man you know what both of y'all killed my homeboys so I'm about to kill yours so you can see how it feels" he says pulling out his gun and me and Keith ended up shooting him at the same time. I be going for head shots so of course I shot him in the head and Keith shot him in the chest.

Now all 3 of them was lying on the floor dead. "Aight come on and let's bury these niggas befo somebody see us" said Keith and we picked up the bodies and took them far out and we buried them.
———————————————————————————

I'm running a little late getting to Cookie's house but it's cool. I knocked on the door and she answered. "My bad baby I had to tend to some business" I told her. "Business? Why you said it like it's something bad? Lucious please don't tell me your doing something that will get you in trouble again" she started to worry.

"Chill out bae it's nothing" I confirmed her. "It's something Lucious tell me" she said crossing her arms with attitude and I sighed. I can't tell her I killed somebody because she might not look at me the same anymore. "Some grown ass niggas was fucking with my homeboy lil cousin and let's just say we straightened them out" I confessed.

"Did you beat them?" She asked me. "Babe none of that matters right now. Come on let's just chill and watch a-" she cut me off. "No Lucious were not getting off of this subject! You need to stay prayed up because the devil is getting into your mind! Your doing good babe and he hates to see that! Don't go back to your old ways please" she pleaded.

"I'm not baby I promise it was just a brotherly thing" I stated hugging her. "Wym brotherly? How is that brotherly Lucious!?" She semi yelled. "Because baby that was something involving my homies and my homies are like brothers to me so when it's something with them I'll risk it all and that's including you and my son" I explained.

"You taking risks for your suppose to be homies but you don't even know if they'll do the same for you" she spoke. "Actually they will Cookie because we done been in a situation like that before. It was just me and Brandon walking and some stuff popped off and the police was called and Brandon stuck up for me and he lied and said it was him but they found it in self defense so nothing never happened to him" I explained.

"And what about the other one?" She asked looking up at me. "He has done the same before and he beat a boy up for talking trash about me. Somebody recorded the whole video so it just ain't no he say she say" I told her. "Hmm" she said. "So now you see why I'm willing to risk it all for them? And I know fo sho they'll do the same for me"