Chapter 16

No one's POV
Lucious woke up to being all cuddled up with Cookie. He groaned and reached over to see his phone. It was 6:45AM he would start cutting grass at 7. He put his phone down and he looked down at Cookie peacefully sleep. A smile grew on his face and he left a kiss on her forehead.

He slowly and carefully got out of her grip. He then got out of bed with just his boxers on. No they didn't have sex but Lucious is the type of man that can't stand to sleep in pajamas or pants and Cookie knew about it and she was cool with it.

Lucious got up and peed. All of his stuff was at home so he knew for sure that he'll be running a lil late. He came out the bathroom, got dressed and left a kiss on Cookie forehead. She doesn't have to get up until 8 and she has an alarm so he didn't want to wake her up.

He didn't have paper or a pencil or anything because he wanted to write her a letter so she would know what's going on with him. "Shit" he whispered. He just simply sent her a text message. He heard her phone go off and he left.

Breonna POV
Now rumors going around saying I'm pregnant. One thing about philly is when you got something going on 9x outta 10 mostly everybody gone know. So this is the situation I'm in now. It is May 8. The kids get out of school on the 18th.

LJ knows about me being pregnant and he is excited.  I can't believe my baby is going to be a 3rd grader next year. Well actually not next year in August. I feel bad for Lucious though I mean I know it's his fault too because he didn't use a condom but I will feel bad if his girlfriend break up with him because of me being pregnant.

Because now, it's way easier for her to find out because we got some big ass mouth people around here and they'll tell it all they don't care if your whole family is on the line if they know it, they'll say it.

Cookie POV
I woke up this morning and I didn't see Lucious anywhere and I started to panic but when I looked over at my phone I seen it was a text from him saying he was gone etc.

Right now I'm at the shop doing some girls hair and someone walks in. It's some girl. "Hey I brought my daughter here to get her hair done" she said with her daughter by her side. It looks like the little girl ain't no older than 11 or 12.

"Alright have a seat" I stated and that's what they did. "You know ion mean to get in your business or none but ain't Lucious Lyon your boyfriend?" She questioned. "Yeah why?" I replied. "Well his babymama is pregnant and word around the street is that's suppose to be his baby" said the woman and I rose a brow.

"Chile that ain't his baby" I said playing it off. I hope it ain't his baby fr tho. The only reason I played it off is because it ain't none of this woman's business about what we got going on but when I see him ima confront his ass.

"Oh" she replied.

Later own that day.....
Lucious POV
I'm off of work and I sold 2 phones and an outfit. Now I'm headed over Cookie's house because she wanted some Chic-fil-a. I get there and I knock on the door and she opens it. We sit down on the couch together and eat. "So word around the street is your baby mama is pregnant" she told me and that caught me off guard. "W-what?" I stuttered. "She's pregnant, you ain't know?" She questioned.

"Oh yeah, I knew" I told her. "Is it yours?" She said getting closer to me and making me look at her in the eyes. I'm not gone lie it was getting so hard to look at her. I can't look a person in the eye when I'm lying, but I tried my best to look her in the eye so she won't suspect or I won't make it obvious I'm lying.

"No it's not mine" I lied. "When the last time you messed with her?" She questioned. "When she got pregnant with my son LJ" I replied. "And how old is your son?" She questioned. "He's 7 about to be 8 in June" I told her. "Hmm" she said.

It's just like I can't tell her the truth because it will hurt her too much and I don't wanna see her hurt. Lord what kind of situation did I put myself into.