Chapter 24

Tuesday
May 19th, 2020
9:45AM
Breonna POV
Well just in case everybody wondering I am 17 weeks pregnant. Right now I'm at the doctor filling out this paperwork. Meanwhile Lucious ass is late but I don't even care. He came and got LJ yesterday and took him shopping because yesterday was his last day of school and he made it to the 3rd grade. I miss my baby already and he's only been gone for a day. Lu talked to me about letting his 'girlfriend' meet LJ. I still don't know how to feel about it but if my child tell me one suspicious thing about her then he won't be around her no more because one thing I don't play about is my child(ren) you mess with them, you mess with me. Anyways my baby is staying with his daddy all summer but he still will get to stay with me whenever.

While I was filling out my paperwork I hear my little boy's voice. "Mommy" he semi shouts. Running to me giving me a tight hug. "Hey sweetie I missed you, you ok?" I asked him and he nodded. "How long will it take for my brother or sister to get here?" He questioned. "5 more months" I answered and he threw his head back annoyed. "That's too long" he pouted. "Yes but you have to give your little brother or sister time to grow or they won't survive ok?" I informed him. "Ok" he answered. I got up and returned the paperwork to the woman at the desk.

About 5 minutes later the lady called us to come in the back. They checked everything out with the baby and everything. "Ok so we have a choice here, if you want we can find out the gender right now and if you plan on doing a gender reveal then I guess you don't wanna know" the doctor stated. "I'm not doing a gender reveal so I'll like to know" I told the doctor.

"Ok well you have a healthy baby boy" said the doctor and LJ jumped up in excitement. "I'M HAVING A BROTHER!" He shouted excited. "See what happens when you be patient?" His dad questioned and he nodded. "I'll be right back to schedule the next appointment" the doctor warned. "Ok" I answered. "So I was thinking about having his name start with an L because-" I cut him off. "LJ, is your junior so we not about to have all of these L's around here" I corrected. "Well what names you got in mind?" He questioned. "I want to name him something a little different so since Camaro is my favorite car I'll name him that but I don't know about a middle name" I shrugged.

"How about Camaro Mercedes Lyon" he suggested. "Uhnt uhnt that's what makes it ghetto because it's too many car names" I told him. "Alright then how about Keondre...." he trailed off. "Camaro Keondre Lyon" he said and I nodded. "I like it, how bout you LJ?" His dad questioned. "I like it and y'all can call him Cj just like y'all call me LJ!" He shouted excited and Lucious laughed. "But his name does have Cam in it tho so what if we call him Cj and Cam, hmm?" He suggested and our son nodded. "I'll like that" he finally spoke up. Lucious looked at me for permission and I agreed.

The doctor came back in with the paper. "So next time you'll see me is June 24 at 3 PM you fine with that?" The doctor asked. "Yes Doc" I answered. With that said we all left the doctor's office.

While we were outside LJ already had got into Lucious car. "Breonna, I suppose to take LJ to the water park today with my girlfriend.... no I'm not rubbing it in your face just seeing if your cool with it and plus I talked to her she's cool" Lucious said. "Mhm as long as she don't try nothing with my son then it's no problem" I said seriously. And I am serious. "Chill, she ain't like that" Lucious confirmed me.

LJ POV
Well now I'm at my dad's house changing into swim clothes. I suppose to be meeting his 'girlfriend' today. I heard the door bell ring but I didn't bother to get it because I know he got it.

To Lucious......
Right now I'm waiting on LJ to get dressed. Then I hear the doorbell ring. I get up and answer it and it's my lovely girlfriend of course. "Hey, you look beautiful as always" I told her and she blushed. "Come on you acting like I'm a stranger, come in" I told her. I opened the door some more giving her permission to come in and she did. "I'm ready, I'm just waiting on LJ to get dressed" I said and she made an Oh face. About a few seconds later LJ finally came out of his room.

Back To LJ.....
I got done getting dressed and I was met with some brown skinned woman with long hair. "LJ, this is my girlfriend your step mother" my dad introduced. I shook her hand and looked at my dad. "Nice to meet you" the woman finally spoke. "You too" I answered. "Your my dad's girlfriend?" I questioned curious. "Yes I am your dad's girlfriend" she answered and I was shocked. "You don't feel some type of way do you LJ? You know if you want to talk we can do that" my dad told me and I shook my head no. "I'm ok dad" I said. "Alright then come on and let's have some fun" said my dad. We drove to the water park.

Once we got there it was a lot of people in the pool. Dad's girlfriend had on some little thingy that girls wear when they're about to get wet. Anyways I just had on my swimming trunks with no shirt and so did dad. "Wanna learn how to swim LJ?" He questioned. "I don't know" I answered. "You know you gotta face your fears in order to live life right?" He questioned.

"Come on" he continued. We both was in the water and he tried letting me go and I whined. " chill out just stay calm, as long as you stay calm you'll float" my dad coached. "I can't!" I panicked. "Yes you can! Never say what you can't do Junior! Just try imagining yourself on a football field or think about something else or anything besides the water" he told me and I did as told. And sure enough I was floating. "Ok now you know how to do your arms right?" He questioned and I nodded. "Alright then start swimming" he coached. I really did start swimming. I was a little in shock because I thought I could never do it. I still need a little practice.

A few hours later.....
I was in my room and I shut my eyes and started to think about all the fun I had. Soon, I drifted to sleep.

In Lucious bedroom.....
"You're really a good father Lucious" I told him. "I know, I might not be the best but I try and I'm glad you and LJ got to joke around and I'm glad y'all two like each other" he told me and I smiled. "You know I was thinking about when we was talking about the whole moving thing and-" I trailed off. "I think we should" I continued. Lucious eyes widened and a big smile grew across his face. "You forreal or you playin?" He asked. "I'm serious Lucious, you really showed me that you can be a better man, a good man, a family man" I said and he smiled. "And I think you deserve something for showing me that" I said seductively. I walked over to him and we started kissing. I deepened the kiss which caused me to feel his hard member. While we were kissing I felt his arms go down to my ass and squeeze both of my cheeks causing me to laugh.

"You wanna learn?" He questioned. "Learn what?" I asked. "How to ride" he spoke. "Yea" I answered nervously. "It's ok you don't have to be nervous" he said taking off his clothes and with that I started taking off mines. Soon we were both naked. Lucious laid back on the bed and directed me to get on top.

I climbed on top and then he warned me. "Whoa whoa baby, ok so first you gotta be slow and patient ok? So just ease down on it and try to get yourself use to me being inside of you first" he coached and I did as told. "You use to it?" He questioned and I nodded. "Ok now bounce on me, be slow and when you get use to it go at your own speed" he told me and I nodded. I started to bounce on his penis and a moan left my lips and his as well. About 5 minutes later I picked up my pace and I ended up moaning a little loud causing Lucious to put his hand over my mouth.

"Shhhhh you don't wanna wake LJ up, fuckkk I'm bout to nut" he moaned. "Me too I'm almost there" I moaned out.