Chapter 27

Previously on Good Girl In Love With A Thug......
"Think I'm playing now?" He spoke.

"Alright man, you win" I told the ghost. And with that he disappeared. Soon Cookie opened her eyes. "Lucious?" She called out. "Yea" he spoke. "Was you talkin to yourself or am I trippin?" She asked him. "You trippin" he responded. "Mmm" she said a little suspicious. "Where are my bedroom shoes?" She questioned getting out of bed. She bent over and looked under the bed and then Lucious panicked.

Because he had a problem..... under the bed is where he hid the weed at that he sells and sometimes smokes. Everything happened so fast until he had absolutely no time to try to keep her from looking under there. When she pulled out the big bag full of weed he already knew what was up.

"So after I gave you a chance to be honest you still lied to me!?" She yelled. "Look Cooks I'm sorry, but I need you to understand that I'm doing this for us... and only us. I don't want you to be the only one paying the bills... and I knew if I didn't find another job to do on the side those bills would take all my money and I wouldn't be able to do for my kids so I had to do something" he said trying to get her to understand.

"Ok Lucious but your not the only one that pays bills!" She yelled. "OK BUT IF I WOULDN'T OF FOUND ANOTHER JOB TO DO ON THE SIDE I WOULD EITHER PAY THE BILLS AND END UP BEING BROKE TO WHERE I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS OR YOU WOULD END UP PAYING MOST OF THE BILLS AND THAT AIN'T RIGHT COOKS! I JUST WANTED TO BE A MAN AND PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY LIKE A REAL MAN SHOULD! BUT IAN EVEN BEEN FEELING LIKE A MAN I BEEN FEELING LIKE A BITCH! GOT A FUCKING GHOST BOSSING ME AROUND AND IF I DONT DO IT HE THREATENS TO KILL THE ONES I LOVE LIKE THIS SUM STR8 BS" I yelled.

To be honest, the ghost part slipped out. "What?" She asked me with a confused face and I sighed. "Look man, you might think I'm crazy but I'm not. I know what Ive been seeing" I told her. "So is that why you been talking to yourself?" She questioned. "Well technically I'm not but yea" I confessed. Then the ghost popped up standing right behind her with an evil smile. "Aye bruh you bet not lay a single hand on her" I warned the ghost. "What?" Said Cookie still in confusion. "Baby he's right behind you" I told her.

She turnt around and as soon as she turnt around the ghost disappeared. "Oh hell no, I'm sorry but you need some help because this is not normal" she said. "What's not normal Cookie? I know what I seen!" I protested. "IT'S IN YOUR HEAD OKAY!? IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD!" She yelled. "Just like I said Lucious, you need some help. This environment is not safe for me neither is it safe for my child so we need a break until you can get some help and if you don't want help then we're done" she told me.

"Cookie really?" I asked. "Yes Lucious really" she said going into the closet and packing her things. It took her about 30 minutes to pack everything her and baby Ka'Myra had. Once she was done she left with Ka'Myra. I sighed watching the car drive off.

"Your not crazy baby boy, I am real" I heard the ghost voice say. I turnt around, my face full of anger. "I know I'm not crazy. All because of your ass my girl left me" I scolded and he laughed. "Don't you think thats your fault too? I mean, come on man. You can't blame me for everything" said the ghost.

"I can, just like I'm doing now because it IS YOUR fault!" I told him and he nodded. "Aight, if that's what you think then I can't change yo mindset. I just don't get why you care about that girl feelings so much but whateva" said the ghost and he disappeared.

At this point, I need someone to talk to so I called my boys over.

Cookie POV
"So what's going on with you and Lucious?" My mama asked me. "He claims that he sees some ghost that demands him to do stuff including selling weed but I didn't see nothing at all. He really needs some help because this is not a safe informant for me nor Ka'Myra and that's why I'm here" I explained. "Sounds like he might be schizophrenia but you can stay here as long as you want baby" said my mom and I smiled.

Back over to Lucious....
"So wassup bruh?" Asked Brandon. "Cookie broke up with me and she took Myra with her" I told them. "Damn bruh I'm sorry to hear that, what was he reason fo?" Brandon questioned. "I've been seeing this ghost and he's been making me do things and if I don't do em, he'll threaten to kill ppl like my mama, my son, babymama, Cookie and other ppl that I care about and we all know I've been selling weed and I explained to her everything and to make the long story short she thinks I'm crazy so she left and said if I don't get help then our relationship is done" I explained.

"Wait what? You seen what?" Said Keith. "A ghost" I told them. "Y'all might think I'm crazy but I promise I'm not. He even told me he was real and he put a gun to Cookie head" I said. "Aw hell nawl" said Brandon. "I think you need some help fr bruh I'm on Cookie side with this one" said Keith. "Damn so you just switch up like that? After all we done been thru?" I told him. "I'm not switching on you dawg, I'm just saying, I feel where she comin from. You need some help, but I'll always be yo brudda and I'll always be here for you whenever you need me so nah ian switch up, just feel where she comin from that's all" he told me.

"I mean I believe him" said Brandon. "I mean ghosts and evil spirits are real so what if he ain't trippin ? What if he's actually seeing this stuff..." said Brandon. "Nah man ain't no way, that's just in his head" said Keith. "Keith, you never know bruh. Everything ain't a game" Brandon told him.

"I never said it was" Said Keith. Brandon sighed and then turnt his attention to me. "Aye bruh we goin to my house, wanna come? I mean you do needa do somethin to get cho mind off of dis" Brandon suggested. "Nah I'm good bruh, just need some time to myself" I said. "Aight" said Brandon. And with that, they exited it.

About 30 minutes later I decided that I wanted to go to the store. I drove to the store. Got out of the car and as soon as I got out this man just stared at me. "Problem?" I asked him. Ready to fuck anybody up that tried me. I already wasn't in a good mood. "I know that your in a situation. A situation where you see this evil spirit and people think you're crazy but you're not. You a good man, and you try to do the right things and the devil don't like that. Come to my church son, get baptized and you won't have to worry about this no more. You can get your family back and everything" said the man. How the hell does he know all of this? I screamed in my mind.

"Huh? You don't even know me... whatchu been spying on me or sum?" I asked him. Hella confused and he laughed. "No brother I'm a prophet. I know stuff before it happens and can see stuff" he explained and I made an oh face. It wasn't really a surprise for me because my Auntie is Prophet, it's just- unexpected.

"Here" he said handing me a card with the church address. "Tomorrow is Sunday so come by my church Sunday and I will baptize you. I really wanna help you" said the Prophet and I nodded. "I'll be there" I told him. He shook my hand and with that he walked off.

It took a minute for my mind to process all of this. Like wow.... just- wow.

Next chapter is last chapter 🥰.