Chapter 14

Lucious POV
Today is the day that I go with Breonna to her doctor's appointment. I woke up and got ready and dressed

See one thing about me when I say I got drip I mean I actually got DRIP! No nigga can't say ion got drip and if he do he just a hating ass nigga

See one thing about me when I say I got drip I mean I actually got DRIP! No nigga can't say ion got drip and if he do he just a hating ass nigga. My drip game tight and that's on God.

A lot of niggas say you gay when you have on pink but I really don't believe in that. The only way I believe a nigga gay is when he acts gay like twerking, talking gay, dressing gay as in putting on dresses and other women clothes. Other than that you can't tell me a nigga gay just cause he got on a pink outfit.

I'm thinking about getting me a haircut today to be honest. I got my pink bandanna around my neck I haven't put it on my head yet.

Right now I'm driving headed to Breonna's appointment. I'm running late a little bit but it's ok. Then confessions by Usher started playing and I couldn't do nothing but think about how hurt Cookie might be if I tell her I got Bre pregnant.

"These are my confessions, just when I thought I said all I can say my chick on the side said she got one on the way"
"These are my confessions"
"Man I'm thrown and I don't know what to do, I guess I got to give you part 2 of my confessions"
"If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all"
"Damn near cried when I got that phone call"
"I'm so throwed, I don't know what to do but to give you part 2 of my confessions"

I let the lyrics sink in and before I knew it I caught myself crying I was already in the parking lot and since nobody didn't see me it was time to let it out. I spent a few minutes in the car crying and I cleaned up my face but you can still tell I was crying but oh well.

I got out the car and walked inside and I seen Breonna sitting down filling out paperwork. I sat down beside her. "Sorry I'm late" I spoke. "It's ok" she said looking in my face. "Were you crying?" She asked.

"What? No" I laughed playing it off. "Lucious don't lie to me" she said making an serious face and I sighed. "Yes Breonna I did cry" I confessed. "About what?" She asked. "Tryna figure out how ima tell Cookie I got you pregnant" I admitted.

"I mean it's not like you cheated" she spoke. "I know but we've been together for 3 months and your 3 months pregnant so what if she doesn't believe me?" I questioned and Breonna sighed.

"Unless you want me to meet her and tell her the real truth" she suggested and I replied fast. "Nah I find that disrespectful" I told her. "Aight sorry" she corrected herself. "You aight" I confirmed. "So how's LJ?" I asked. "He's good" she responded.

"Mmm, I gotta go and see my lil man. I might let him stay the night with me for about a week or two" I stated. "Breonna Green?" Said the doctor and we both got up and walked into the room.

(Sorry if I messed this scene up I don't know too much about appointments with pregnancy)

"So you came here for an appointment right?" Asked the doctor. "Yeah" she replied. "Alright let's check everything out" said the doctor and Breonna lifted up her shirt.