Chapter 12

Lucious POV
My day has been good so far. I'm walking outside to my car with my shirt off to pick Cookie up. And yes I said with my shirt off. It's suppose to be cold outside but for some reason it's hot as hell so my homeboy Brandon is throwing a pool party and I asked Cookie to come and she said yes.

Oh yeah and I know a lot of y'all probably wondering what kind of car I got so to answer your question I have a old ass car. That's all ima say I ain't even gone say the brand of it cause I'm a bit embarrassed but aye, old shit still rocks too at least my car ain't raggedy. I pulled up to Cookie house and she smiled at me and got in the car.

"You brought extra clothes so you can change when you get out the pool?" I asked her. "Yes" she slightly smiled and nodded. We finally made it to Brandon house and it was a lot of people there. "Hey Lu" greeted Brandon's mother. "Oh, hey Mrs. Lizzy" I greeted back.

"Who's this beautiful young lady you got with you?" She asked me looking at Cookie but not in a bad way though. "This is my girlfriend Cookie and Cookie this is Brandon's mom Mrs. Lizzy" I introduced. "Nice to meet you" said Cookie sticking her hand out and Mrs. Lizzy took it. "Nice to meet you too" she said.

She then turnt her attention to me. "Treat her right ya hear?" She said seriously. Damn it's always treat them right but never treat us right I say to myself but I know my baby gone treat me right and ima do the same for her. "Yes ma'am" I replied. I was sensing that she was about to walk off so I went in head and spoke what was on my mind.

"Where is Brandon?" I questioned. "He's in his room" she replied "ok" I said and she walked off. "Um, ima go and see what's up with my homeboy and just stay here because ion want no nigga coming on to you while I'm not there" I said seriously and she laughed. "Your so jealous" she said hitting my shoulder playfully.

"I'm your man I suppose to be jealous" I said leaning for a kiss and she accepted it. I then smacked her ass and she giggled and jumped in fear of pain. "Ouch! Stop doing that stupid!" She joked. "That's the only thing I can do because your a virgin but it's all good though, no complaints. Just like I said I'm ready whenever you ready baby" I said licking my lips and she smiled and kiss me.

"I'll be waiting on you so go head and talk to your homeboy" she told me and I did as told. But I did see something that I wish I could unsee tho. Because as soon as I opened his door I seen him smashing a chick from the back. If only his mama knew boy would he be in trouble.

We still talked though. I went to go get Cookie so we can have fun at the pool and Keith ass was late showing up because he said he was busy smashing some chick. It just seems like everyone is smashing today like damn what is it? National fuck day?

Hours passed by and everyone got out the pool and put on some dry clothes including me and Cookie. Me being me I just put on something simple.

 Me being me I just put on something simple