Chapter 22

Cookie POV
After Lucious dropped me off and me explaining to my mother that we got back together I miss him already. Before I started driving I decided to FaceTime him.
My man 🥰💕: wassam babygirl
Sexymama 😍😋: hey zaddy
My man 🥰💕: girl don't call me dat you boutta make me come over there and give you some D
Sexymama 😍😋: come do it
My man 🥰💕: say less

15 minutes later......
I heard someone knocking on my door. I peeped out the whole and it was Lucious. Damn I thought this man was just playing? As soon as I opened the door he kissed me immediately. No break or nothing. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

Time passed by and we had cover covered our naked bodies. "You know Lu, I really thought you was playing about coming over here to give me some dick" I admitted. "Hell Nah, you too sexy to be lied to. I'll never lie about something like that" he said kissing me on the forehead and I smiled. He laid back down and just stared in my eyes.

"What?" I said snapping him out of whatever thoughts he was having. "Your just so beautiful and I'm lucky to have you" he told me and I blushed. "And I meant that. I'm not just sweet talking to you just to do it. I see a future with you babe and breaking your heart on purpose is something I'll never do" he told me. "I trust you" I replied.

"So um what's your favorite position in sex so far? Just asking so I can know what to do on special occasions " he said smirking and I laughed. "Special occasions huh?" I asked chuckling and he laughed and nodded. "I mean I ate your pussy, I hit from the back and front of course so what's your favorite?" He asked. "Well even tho I love all of them I'll say my favorite is to get ate out" I confessed. "Hmm, rate all of the positions and be honest" he suggested.

"Getting ate out broke my scale, from the front is a 10, from the back is like a 8.9" I told him. "Dayummmm so I did bad? I mean I thought you would at least give a nigga a 9" he said shocked and I laughed. "Chill you did good I'm just speaking my opinion that's all" I assured him.

"Yea, so you know you well we still got a lot of learning to do but Ima be with you every step of the way" he said kissing my forehead and I smiled. "I wanna learn how to ride but I don't know-" he cut me off. "Baby I understand alright? Your new to all of this and once upon of time everybody that lost their virginity didn't know what to do. Even I didn't know what to do but I learned" he assured me.

"Yeah but some people still don't catch on to how to do it right and what if I be one of those people I mean I don't wanna-" he cut me off again. "Shhhh" he said putting his finger over my lips. "You don't have to worry about all of that, ima let you do it yourself first just to see do you really know how to do it and if it's something you ain't doing right I will teach you and I promise this is going to stay between me and you. I will never expose you like that" he told me and I actually believed him. "I trust you Lucious" I told him and he nodded and smirked.

"So with you being in charge that's basically riding me and head... well you don't have to give me head if you don't want to" he told me. "I don't have a problem with it just not ready for the head thing but the next time we have sex I'm ready to ride just nervous" I told him. "I know babe that's normal everyone gets nervous but just know that I'm here for you and I will direct you and tell you what to do ok?" He stated. "Ok" I replied.

"And happy national boyfriend day. I was gonna text you that but we ended up getting on another conversation" I told him. "Aw, it's ok and thanks babe" he said staring at me. "Your welcome and I got you a little something" I said getting out of the bed. Mind you I was still naked and I just felt his eyes looking at my ass and I laughed. "Stop being a pervert" I told him and he laughed. "Can't help it with all that ass and pretty ass tittties" he said and I just shook my head.