Chapter 4

Lucious POV
It's been a week since I found out I could possibly have a baby on the way. I'm not gone lie in here is hell. I'm just going to feel bad if this baby is mines because that means I have to miss 7 years of my child's life. Shit, I hope it's mine because I heard Breonna finally figured out the name of the baby.

His name is Lucious Dwight Lyon Jr but his nickname is Lj. I'm happy and nervous at the same time. Happy because I probably got me a Jr and when I die I'll have another part of me left on this earth. Sad because I don't want no baby walking around here with my name if it ain't mine and I'm going to miss out on some stuff like when the baby starts walking, their first word, first day of school, etc.

For some reason Cookie is still on my mind. I don't know what it is about her but I just can't take my mind off of her. I wonder how she's doing, good thing I didn't make her mines because she probably would of broke up with me if she would of found out I'm in jail, well prison. Then again she seems like the ride or die type.

I'm trying to take my mind off of her because right now my mind suppose to be focusing on my possible son. But it's like I just can't. We're in the cafeteria because it's lunch time. And it looks like I see my daddy.

He came and sat next to me and I looked at him like he's weird. "You know me?" He asked. "Yeah, my deadbeat daddy" I said getting petty and he laughed. "Boy I'm not yo daddy" he replied. "Hmm, so I guess DNA lies right?" I questioned him.

"Hell yeah it does because you don't look shit like me" he says seriously. "So I guess you forgot that my mama is Lightskin and pretty eyes run in your family nigga so what's your point?" I said getting serious with him and he laughed. "Damn youngin chill out, and what you in here for anyway? You ain't nothing but like... what? 15 or 16?" He said.

"17, if you was in my life and really cared about me you would know that" I stated. "Ok but that's not the real question. The question is, why are you in here?" He asked. "Why you care anyway huh? You didn't care about me all of these years so don't start caring now" I said angrily.

"Look son, I know I wasn't in your life and I'm sorry for that" I looked at him with a really nigga look. "My nigga, are you bipolar? First you said I wasn't your son, now you sitting up here calling me your son.... you know what, I'm not even worried about your ass bruh, you ain't hurting me if anything you my motivation because I have a son on the way so that's motivating me to be a better parent than you"  I stated and he was shocked with his mouth opened.

"Son, are you serious? I have a grand baby on the way?" He said still in shock. "Yea, you do but I'm not going to allow you to be in his life. If I'm not yo son then that means he ain't yo grandson. You say the DNA is stupid and I'm not your son right? I chuckled. Keep that same energy then" I continued and walked away.

Lynn POV
I just got a call that Breonna has went into Labor. I came to the hospital and she gave birth to the baby. The baby looks exactly like Lucious so I know we don't need no DNA test. The baby has his eyes, forehead just everything exactly like him. The only thing that he doesn't have like Lucious is his skin color.

I can tell that the baby is going to be Brownskin. I'm so happy because now I have another part of my son if something ever happens to him. This child is a blessing, he's special.

Breonna POV
I had just gave birth to my beautiful baby boy Lj. God he looks just like his dad but he is a blessing. I never knew that being a mom could be the best feeling in the world. I love my son so much. I feel like if anybody ever touches him I would kill them. That's just how much I love my son.

I got a phone call from the prison and I'm guessing it's Lucious because I don't know nobody that's in prison except for him. And it was indeed him.

Breonna: hey Lu
Lucious: Hey Bre, how is my Jr doing?
*Breonna chuckled*
Breonna: well speaking of your Jr I'm at the hospital right now and I just gave birth
Lucious: WHAT!?
Breonna: yes
Lucious: omg I wish I could be there
Breonna: it's all good
Lucious: no it's not man! My father wasn't there for me and I don't want the same thing for my son! I did bad things that I wish I could take back but I can't take that back!
Breonna: Lucious just calm down ok, we all make mistakes..... it's going to be ok
Lucious: no it's not Bre, I can't be there for my son and that hurts me to my heart because now I just feel like another Denzel
Who tf is Denzel? I say to myself and it's basically like he read my mind.
Lucious: Denzel is my father and I met him today
The phone was on speaker so Lynn heard it
Lynn: WHAT!?
Lucious: is that my mama in the background?
Lynn: YEA THIS YOUR MAMA BOY NOW TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!
Lucious: well we was in the cafeteria and he sat by me and he was like you know who I am and I was like yea my deadbeat daddy so to make the long story short that nigga is bipolar because first he gone say I'm not his son then he gone CALL me his son!
Lynn: pfttt well that ain't no surprise to me because your father always been wishy washy you was just a baby so you wouldn't remember
Lucious: yea I know, and Bre when I get out of prison.... ima be there for my son I promise I will
Breonna: ok
*you have 1 minute left*
Said the phone.
Lucious: aight man I gotta go and send me some pictures of my son
Breonna: ok

You know what's weird? Lucious was saying it ain't his baby because I didn't tell him right away, now he's saying it's his son. I hope he ain't on that wish washy shit like his daddy. But, I doubt he is though because he sounded pretty hurt when he explained to me about his father.