Chapter 23

May 14th, 2020
3:35PM
Lucious POV
I'm sitting in my car waiting for LJ to come outside. I seen him coming outside with a big smile on his face. I actually was suppose to be here at 3 but he had to do his homework first which his mom helped him with. I seen the door open and it walked him and his mom. I thought she said she didn't want to be around me? Man whatever. She opened the door for LJ and handed him his homework paper and started talking. "I helped him with all his homework but I'm dumb as hell when it comes down to math and your like a genius so I figured you can help him with it" she stated and I nodded. She then walked off and I looked at the paper.

"What you having trouble with lil man?" I questioned. "I don't know how to multiply like how do ppl get the answer I just don't get it" he stated frustrated. I read the problem which read 3x6. "Alright ima teach you something alright? So I need you to pay attention" I told him and he nodded.

"So right now you got 3x6 right?" I asked and he nodded. "Ok so you know how you count by certain numbers right?" I questioned. "Yeah I know how to do it by hard" he told me. "How about your 6's or 3's?" I asked. "I know how to do that too" he said. "Ok well choose what to count by... so if you chose to count by three hold your fingers up until you reach 6 fingers and whatever number is 6 is going to be your answer. And If you chose to count by your 6's put 3 fingers up and whatever number you come up with is going to be your answer" I explained and he smiled.

"Thanks dad I really do get it now" he said excited. "That's good news now do your homework and I'll check it to make sure everything is right ok?" I told him and he nodded and replied with "ok".

About 15 minutes later......
I checked LJ home work and surprisingly he got all the questions right. I pulled out a one hundred dollar bill and handed it to him. "Here you go lil man" I said handing it to him. "Thanks dad" he said putting it in his pocket. "No problem that's for being smart and I want you to keep up with that because it can lead you a long way" I told him and he smiled and nodded.

"I'm ready to see my little brother or sister" he spoke sadly. "I think we all do lil man but aye the less we think about it the quicker your little sister or brother will be here" I encouraged and he agreed. "Now come on let's go get that movie" I said shoving him in a playful way and he giggled.

We pulled up to the place where all of the DVD's are at. We both got out of the car and waited on the line. Then it was our turn. I dapped the dude up because I know him of course. "wassup man, you got that movie ready for me?" I questioned. "You already know it" he replied. He handed me the DVD and I handed him the money. And with that me and LJ left.

We made it to my apartment and I got ready to start the movie. "Daddy can we lay down and watch it?" My son asked. "Of course lil man, want some cover?" I questioned and he nodded. I found some cover and gave it to him. I started the movie and soon he was fast asleep. I had to wake him up to go back over to his mom's house. I hated to wake my lil man up but it's not time for me to keep him all summer yet so I don't have a choice right now but in 4 more days I can be saying the opposite.

The next day.....
May 15th, 2020
I was awoke by sunrise as usual. I spent all the time with my son and it just crossed my mind that I didn't even reach out to Cookie. I grabbed my phone seeing it was 6:55AM. I know it's a little early but I decided to call her anyways.
Sexymama 😋😍: Lucious why are you calling me this early? *yawns* you didn't check up on me yesterday so whats the difference now?
My man 🥰💕: I just wanna say I'm sorry babe and plus I was spending time with my son yesterday
Sexymama 😋😍: mhm
My man 🥰💕: come on you gotta believe me. I told you I would never lie to you !
Sexymama 😋😍: I believe you
My man 🥰💕: so you ain't mad?
Sexymama 😋😍: hell yeah I'm mad because I wanna know what was so important that you couldn't tell me hey, good morning or anything?
My man 🥰💕: I told you I was spending time with my son and plus I was talking to you about the moving in thing and I felt like i stressed you out so it wasn't that easy to just talk to you yesterday
Sexymama 😋😍: if you say so
My man 🥰💕: come on babe please?? Forgive me?
Sexymama 😋😍: look ion even wanna talk about it no more man
My man 🥰💕: alright but I need to talk to you about something
Sexymama 😋😍: like what?
My man 🥰💕: how would you feel about meeting my son?
Sexymama 🥰💕: I- tbh I don't know
*Lucious sighs*
Sexymama 😋😍: have you even talked to him about that yet?
My man 🥰💕: no but I'm going to
Sexymama 😋😍: yea well do dat
*hangs up*

I put the phone on my chest and just sighed. We been getting into a lot of arguments lately.