Chapter 26

Well it's been 1 year ago since everything happened. Now, Lucious is 25 years old and Cookie is 23. Camaro AKA Cam is 1 year old.

He looks exactly like his mom but Breonna made him do the DNA test because she didn't want to go through the same thing with him spending time with the child and then asking for a DNA test

LJ birthday came and he is 8 years old. Cookie and Lucious had a girl. Her name is Ka'Myra Dior Lyon.

She's 3 months old and Lucious and Bunkie are finally getting along

She's 3 months old and Lucious and Bunkie are finally getting along. Lucious and Cookie relationship hasn't been that good. They live in the same household now of course but they've been constantly getting in arguments about him staying out all night. When he stays out all night, he's hanging around his friend but he's also selling weed like the ghost suggested him to do. The problem is, he don't suppose to be selling weed and Cookie knows nothing about it.

Sometimes him and his friends go out to parties and everything. And Cookie is really getting tired of it. She has no problem with him spending time with his friends but it's like can't you spend time with your family sometimes? He barley spends time with his kids anymore and it's just like he's a whole different person. And when Cookie and him spend time together, it's just sex. It's never like watching a movie together, going to a nice spot where couples hang out at or none of that. Just sex.

This time it's 8:55PM. Cookie is up burping Ka'Myra because she just fed her. But she did send Lucious a 'we need to talk' text. She was thinking about just leaving him but she figured that that would be wrong. She decided that she should just warn him first. After she was done burping Ka'Myra she started rocking her to sleep. Then she heard the door unlocking. She already knew it was Lucious so she didn't panic.

After the door finally opened she was met with him as he took off his jacket. "Wassup cooks, what you need to talk about?" He asked walking over towards me and looking at me burping Ka'Myra. "What happened to you Lucious?" I questioned. "Huh?" He asked in confusion. "What happened to you? You use to be a family man but your not even that no more. You use to spend time with your kids but you don't even do that no more. You use to spend time with me but you DONT even do that no more" I uttered. "Look, the only thing you had to do was ask. And if you would've asked, then I'll spend time with my kids and you" Lucious confronted and Cookie smacked her lips.

"And I'm not stupid either Lucious" she told him. "What you mean? I never said you we're stupid babe. Where is this coming from?" He said still on a high level of confusion. "I know that you've been smoking weed again" she told him. "Cooks, No I haven't-" she cut him off. "Man I don't have time for the lies" she said giggling. "ain't no point of lying if I already know" she said shaking her head. "Your high Lucious! You think I can't tell when people are high? You done came back home numerous of times high but I never said nothing because I just wanted to see was you gone own up to it and clearly you didn't" she spoke.

"So if you lied about that and kept that a secret I wonder do you have any other secrets, hmm?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "What?" He asked confused. "Lucious don't play dumb. Because I really feel like it's something else that your not telling me. Ion think it's just 'oh I'm going to hang out with my homeboys' so I suggest you tell me right now" she demanded. "That is the only thing Cookie" he defended.

"It's the only thing but yet I just had to find out on my own that you just started back smoking weed" she said standing up about to put Ka'Myra in her crib. Lucious followed her and watched her out Ka'Myra in her crib. She left out the room and so did Lucious and sat right back on the sofa. Lucious just stood up and watched her. "What?" She asked with attitude. "Cookie why you got an attitude? I thought you wanted us to talk?" He questioned. "We just talked, didnt we?" She said aggressively.

"Come on man, you know I hate arguing" Lucious reminded. "You hate arguing but you love telling lies. You need to learn to hate both instead of loving the other. Don't you think?" She asked. Lucious sighed of frustration. "You need some dick or something?" He questioned. "No, you can keep it in your pants. Because guess what, if I end up pregnant again that'll just be me being dumb again because I'll be taking care of two kids by myself while you out having fun" she said.

"Hold up now let's not act like I don't take care of my kids. I buy them stuff, I do everything for my kids" he spoke. "Yea everything but spend time wit them" Cookie corrected. "When's the last time you seen LJ and Camaro? Haven't it been like 3 months now?" She estimated. "What? You acting like I don't call to check up on them everyday" said Lucious.

"You call to check up on them everyday but you still use to not go that long without seeing your kids unless you and Breonna make some type of agreement and as far as I know you and that girl ain't made no damn agreement" she said.

"Alright, I'll pick them up if that makes you happy" said Lucious. "Make me happy? MAKE ME HAPPY? MAKE ME HAPPY LUCIOUS THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT YOUR KIDS!" She yelled. "Alright but you gone wake Ka'Myra up with all that screaming" he warned. "And is you gone help put her back to sleep? Nope. That's something I got to do" she said. Then Lucious seen a tear drop down her face.

"Look man I'm done with this conversation. You got a choice, it's either you go back to the Lucious that I use to know, or we're done" and with that stated she got up, took a shower and laid down. Lucious already knew he wasn't allowed back their with her so he slept on the couch.

The next day........
Lucious POV
Cooks is right. I haven't been spending time with her, nor my children. It's time for me to do better but it ain't that easy when this crazy ass ghost keeps popping up. I feel like a whole pussy. Going around here doing what a ghost tell me to do like that's my pimp or sum. Ion believe that ghost gone do shit. I believe he just lying. Fuck dat, ima spend time with my family and forget everything his ass says.

After waking up I got up off the chair and headed to the bedroom where Cookie was then the ghost popped up again. "Now, you said.. I won't kill her right? I can show you better than I can tell you" said the ghost. He pulled out his gun and cocked it back.

"You better continue to do what you do. And if not, ima blow her goddamn brains out! And if you don't believe me, how bout I show you" he said. "Show me, cause ion believe nothing yo bitch ass say" I challenged. "Alright" was all he spoke. He went to the bedroom as I watched him and he pointed the gun to Cookie head and then looked at me.

I can tell by looking in his eyes that that nigga is deadass serious. "think I'm playing now?" He spoke.