Chapter 25

No one's POV
Lucious was awoke by Cookie throwing up. He got out of bed and went into the bathroom to help her. "You ok?" He questioned and she nodded. "Baby I think you might be pregnant" he predicted. "If I was pregnant I'm sure I wouldn't be showing symptoms this early Lucious" she told him. "Yea true that but just think about it we never used protection not even one time so you might be at least like a month or 2 pregnant because it has been 2 months going on 3 months since you loss your virginity to me" he explained. "I mean you already got a baby on the way so I'm sure if I was pregnant you wouldn't be happy anyway" Cookie said. "Of course ima be happy I love my kids to death so if you're pregnant it wouldn't change anything" said Lucious and Cookie smirked.

Then it was a knock on the door. Lucious left out the restroom and answered. He already knew who it was of course. "Dad is everything ok? I heard someone throwing up" said his son. "That was just your step mom throwing up but everything is fine I promise" Lucious confirmed and LJ nodded. "Dad, has grandma met your girlfriend? If not, I think she should and besides I wanna see my grandma" his son spoke. Lucious sighed thinking about the thought of his mother meeting his girlfriend. One thing about Lucious mama is she's overprotective as hell over him. So every time she meets one of his 'girlfriends' she asks a lot of questions.

"Your grandma knows about her, just haven't met her yet" Lucious confessed. "Then she should meet her, I mean.... Cookie is really sweet" said his son and Lucious laughed. "I'll have to make sure Cookie is ok with that first and if she is then your wish is my command, got it? But if her answer is no you'll still get to see your grandma and spend time with her" Lucious explained and his son nodded.

"I'm hungry" said his son. "What you want to eat?" Lucious questioned. "Pancakes and sausage" his son answered. "Alright I'll make you some aight? Go watch tv or something I'll be out in a minute" said Lucious and LJ walked away. Lucious shut the door and walked back over to the bathroom checking on Cookie.

"Everything alright?" Cookie asked and Lucious nodded. "LJ thinks you should meet my mom but my mom asks a lot of questions and I don't want to put you through that-" Lucious was cut off by Cookie. "It's fine I'll meet her"  said Cookie. "Really? Babe, you sure?" He questioned her. "I'm sure Lucious" she confirmed. "Alright, well... LJ wants some pancakes and sausage so ima cook for him and plus we need to start house haunting" he warned.

"Yea I know" said Cookie putting her two hands on his chest. "And I can cook for you and LJ... if you like?" She suggested. "That'll be nice" he spoke with a smile and Cookie returned the same smile back.

"I'll be down there in a minute I gotta brush my teeth and wash my face" said Cookie. "Mhm, you still look good tho.... Cookie Monster" he joked and she laughed. "I'm dead serious tho, you look good... as always" he confirmed and she nodded. He walked out the bedroom and found LJ in the living room on the couch.

Lucious stared at his beautiful little boy for a little bit and he decided to sit beside him. LJ felt the chair dip causing him to turn his head and he was met with his father. His father smiled at him and LJ returned the same smile back. "Your step mother wants to cook for you" Lucious told him and LJ nodded. "Look little man, I gotta tell you something" said Lucious and LJ looked at him, very curious of what he was going to say.

"Daddy is going to be moving soon and I'll still be here in philly I just gotta make sure your mom agrees with it so I can take you with me" Lucious spoke and LJ rose a brow. "But what if she says no?" his son whined putting his head down. Lucious took his hand and put it on his chin to lift his head up. "Aye listen.... never hold your head down ever! Ok?" Said Lucious but not in an aggressive way more of uplifting and his son nodded.

"No I'm serious LJ. One thing you never do is let somebody see you with your head down. Keep your head up at all times alright?" Lucious encouraged. "Ok dad" he spoke lowly. Lucious searched his eyes for the truth and he found it but he also found sadness. "Hey hey don't be sad aight? If your mom doesn't approve and it makes you happy for me to stay then I will" Lucious confirmed and LJ smiled.