Chapter 6

Lucious POV
I woke up this morning with LJ by my side. I grabbed my phone and turnt it on. The light was bright as hell but it's always like that when your just waking up. I turnt the brightness down on my phone.

My phone read 7:55AM. My mom is at work so it's just me and LJ. I looked over at my Jr and seen him peacefully sleeping, a huge smile grew on my face. I don't even know him like that but that boy is my everything. I'll die for him.

I got out of bed to pee and I washed my hands and then headed over to LJ to wake him up. "LJ wake up little man" I say shaking his shoulder gently. His eyes barely opened. "Come on its time to get up" I say to him and he sat up and stretched his arms and legs. He then got the cover off of him and got out of bed.

"Good morning dad" he says yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Good morning son" I reply. "You need to take a bath that way you can wake up" I suggested. "What a bath got to do with me waking up?" Asked my son. "Because water wakes you up like when you take a shower or bath it wakes you up" I explained. "Ohhhhh why though?" He says a little amazed and I laughed. "I don't know son. Go and take a bath and ima cook breakfast" I say opening the bedroom door.

"You know how to cook?" He says a little shocked. "Yeah of course" I said a little awkward. "Well I can't wait to see how it taste" he says a little curious. "You real funny" I say laughing a little bit. "Yeah, sometimes I can be" he says with a cute smile on his face.

"I'm about to take a bath dad" said my son. "Aight" I say walking out. "You want the door closed?" I asked him. "Yes sir" he says. "Aight" I said closing the door.

I went into the kitchen to look for some grits and bacon. I sighed because we didn't have it so that means I have to go to the store. I knocked on the bathroom door where LJ was at. "SIR!" Said my son. "WE GOTTA GO TO THE STORE" I told him. "OK" he replied.

Cookie POV
My life...... Good or bad? I can say it's good except for I got my heart broke by a dude named Treyvion 2 months ago. I was so in love with him but turns out he only wanted one thing. To answer your question yes I'm still a virgin and he knew that but, he wanted to rush me into sex. He says he wants more than my body but when he got angry the truth came out.

The next day he tried to apologize and say he didn't mean it and blah blah blah but I wasn't hearing that.  Anyways I went to college and became a professional hair stylist. I cut men hair and I do women hair. I make good money off of that and I make enough to pay my bills and get stuff that I want.

My mom is doing good and she's very proud of me and my Dad, lord I miss him so much. He went to prison for a crime he didn't do and he got killed in there. But that happened when I was 10. I'm the only sibling so when it comes down to family I'm only close to my mom and my cousin Bunkie.

His ass still sells weed but is making hella money off of it and I heard about the thing with Lucious going to prison for 7 years and having a baby on the way. Word on the street is he's out and is taking care of that child.

To be honest I don't know what to say about that situation. But maybe he has changed.... who knows? Right now I'm in the store shopping and you won't believe who I seen....

 who knows? Right now I'm in the store shopping and you won't believe who I seen