Chapter 19

Previously on Good Girl In Love With A Thug....
"So you serious? You done?" I questioned her. "What you think?" She asked. She giving me a death stare and I knew to get out of her presence. I walked out the door and got in my car. "Man you stupid I would of cussed that bitch out" said a voice laughing. I turnt around and it was my friend ghost. Well that's what I call him.

The present
No one's POV
"Aye man chill out on that. She ain't a bitch" said Lucious getting offended. "Nigga you serious? She just dumped your ass and yet you still say she ain't a bitch?" Said the ghost in between laughs. "Wow" uttered the ghost. "Look you don't understand man. I'm really in love with her. I can't imagine myself with anyone else but her. And I can see why she's mad at me and I see why she thinks I probably still got feelings for my babymama I mean what normal woman with common sense wouldn't think that?" Said Lucious.

"A woman that really trusts your ass" said the ghost. "Look Ghost, I love her alright. And Ima just pray to God that she'll find it in her heart to forgive me" Lucious simply stated. He forgot that he can't say the word God because every time he did the ghost would give him that look like he wanted to kill him.

"I meant, I'll just pray that she finds it in her heart to forgive me" Lucious corrected and the ghost face expression finally changed to his normal face. "Mhm" the ghost simply said. "Aye ghost, can I ask you a question?" Said Lucious. "Yeah waddup man" the Ghost accepted. "Why you get so offended every time I say the word God?" Lucious questioned raising a brow and once again The ghost made that face once again with super red eyes and horns popped up on his head. "Don't ask me that" the ghost spoke. And Lucious just nodded. In the inside he was scared because what he was thinking was 'what the fuck did I just witness?' 'Is this dude a devil? Like the actual Devil? Like satan?' ''Is he a ghost that comes from hell?' 'No he can't be because if he was he would of been killed me... right? Or does that just happen on horror movies?' He had so many mixed emotions.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by somebody knocking on his window and he seen Cookie. "Huh?" He asked confused. "Why you moving your mouth like you talking to somebody in here?" Asked Cookie. "Sorry I ummmm- was just t-taking to myself" he lied. "Mmm" said Cookie with a single nod and walked off.

Lucious rolled his window back up and drove off. He went home and the only thing he could do is go to his bedroom and relax. He decided why not FaceTime Breonna to check on his son?

He got his phone from out his pocket and FaceTimed Breonna and LJ immediately picked up the phone.
"Hey dad" LJ greeted. "Hey son how you doing?" Lucious questioned. "Good, ready for school to be over with" he answered and Lucious laughed. "You better been done passed that milestone test too boy" Lucious warmed him. "Don't worry I did Dad, I just know I did" said LJ and Lucious smiled. "I love the confidence you have LJ" Lucious complimented. "Thanks, it's good to have confidence" LJ replied.

And guess what? Lucious seen the ghost AGAIN. The ghost made an angry face at him. And Lucious just stared at him. "Dad? Dad? DAD?!" Yelled his son snapping him out of his thoughts. "Oh yeah, huh?" Lucious finally spoke. "I said do you wanna talk to mom?" He questioned. "Nah I called to talk to you" Lucious assured him. "Oh, and what was you looking at?" His son questioned and Lucious looked at the ghost again. The ghost gave him a daring face.

He then took his attention off the ghost and looked back up at the phone. "Just the TV" he lied. "Oh, it must be something interesting ?" Asked his son and Lucious laughed. "Yeah I guess you can say that" Lucious spoke. "Soooo um are you excited to see whether your having a little sister or brother?" Lucious questioned him. "Yes, I'm definitely excited!" Said his son in excitement and Lucious chuckled. "So you want a little brother or little sister?" Lucious asked him. "Mmm" LJ trailed off thinking. "It really doesn't matter... what about you? You want a daughter or a son?" Said LJ being dramatic which made Lucious die of laughter.

"I'll like to have a girl but another boy wouldn't hurt because I know y'all would be closer" Lucious spoke. "Cool" LJ simply stated. "So Junior lets make a deal, ok?" Lucious suggested. "Ok" LJ agreed. "If you pass the milestone and go to the 3rd grade I'll take you shopping and let you get anything you want, deal?" Lucious suggested and LJ nodded. "Deal" LJ answered.

"Alright bet, well I know your bedtime is in 30 minutes so Ian gone hold you up just wanted to see how my baby boy was doing that's all" said Lucious and LJ laughed. "Dad I'm not your baby boy, I'm your big boy. But my little sister or brother is your baby girl or baby boy" his son LJ corrected and Lucious laughed and nodded. "True son, True"  Lucious spoke. "Aye dad can you take me to the movies? Pleaseeeeee and can mommy come to?" His son asked and Lucious sighed.

"Yes LJ" Lucious answered. "Yay!" His son shouted. "Ok dad I gotta go to bed. Talk to you later and see you tomorrow" his son warned. "Alright LJ love you and tell mommy I said goodnight" said Lucious. "Ok" replied his son hanging up the phone.

"Hey I just need to ask you a question man" said his ghost sitting on the edge of his bed. "Of course" Lucious answered and the ghost laughed. "What make you wanna be in that boy life?" The ghost questioned. "What you mean what makes me wanna be in his life? Everyone deserves a father man" Lucious told him. "Yeah everybody deserves a father but how you know if that's yo child? You haven't even gotten a DNA test bruh, you just assumed it's yo child because he looks like you. Looks don't matter" the ghost stated. "And how looks don't matter?" Lucious questioned. "Boy you must be uneducated? You do know if a woman messes with another man while she's pregnant the baby will come out looking like the man she was messing with right? Or if shes pregnant and she can't stand you or your side of the family the baby will come out looking like y'all" said the ghost and Lucious nodded because what he said was true.

"Ima find the right time to ask her for a DNA test" said Lucious. "Ima find the right time to ask her for a DNA test" the ghost mocked. "You know how stupid you sound man? That's exactly why yo hoe won't forgive you and just broke up witchu" said the ghost. "STOP CALLING HER OUT OF HER NAME!" Lucious yelled. "Damn, my bad playa, just saying you need to ask her about that DNA test ASAP and when I say ASAP I mean tomorrow, it ain't no waiting" the ghost demanded. "Yeah" Lucious replied.

The ghost demanding Lucious what to do now 👀 Ian gone lie, the ghost does have a point though but let's just hope the ghost don't force him into doing anything stupid 🤞🏽

I know y'all probably saying the ghost situation is crazy but that's the point, I wanted to do something crazy with this story to draw reader's attention, to spice things up a little bit 😝 🤚🏽.

Hope y'all enjoyed and put what you think down below in the comments! 💕