Chapter 28

4 months ago......
(Flashback)
(You can play the song)
Well I have got baptized. I don't see the ghost no more, me and Cooks are good and we are finally a happy family. I spend a lot of time with my kids and her. And everything's just been great. Right now we're on vacation and I got LJ, Camaro, Ka'Myra and Cooks with me. We're on the boat looking at the dolphins. And today I'm going to purpose to her.

It's just gone be something simple. "Dad do dolphins bite?" My son LJ asked. "No, Dolphins are friendly LJ" I assured him. "I wanna pet it" he whined and I laughed. "Too bad" I told him. "This really is beautiful" said Cookie as I held Camaro on the left side of me. I felt him slipping so I held him up some more. "And you know what else is beautiful?" I questioned. "What?" She asked. "You" I responded and she blushed. "And I just wanna say Thank you. Thank you for being a wonderful girlfriend and I thank God that I met you so...." I got down on one knee.

"Cookie Halloway you're the love of my life and Every since I met you I always liked you. Especially when you kept rejecting me because it letted me know you wasn't easy. Your beautiful and I love everything about you. Your body, personality, your voice, eyes... just everything. We've had our ups and downs but aye, what relationship doesn't? You've been a wonderful girlfriend and mother. But I want you to be more than that. I want you to be Mrs. Lyon. So, will you marry me?" I questioned her and she shouted yes. I put Camaro down and slid the ring on her finger.

Everyone clapped and we hugged tightly. "I love you" I told her. "I love you too Lucious" she responded. Our lips connected and we started kissing. This kiss was filled with a lot of love. Our arms was wrapped around each other bodies. "I'll never let you go" I whispered against her lips. After breaking from the kiss everyone congratulated us.

The present
3 more months
Cookie POV
Now I'm looking at the man I'm about to marry. After we said our vows I heard the preacher say "I now pronounce you husband and wife" After that we kissed and everyone clapped for us.

We danced and so did the other couples. "So how does it feels to be Mrs. Lyon?" He questioned. "Good" I said looking at my ring. I was interrupted by him touching my lips. We ended up kissing again. "I love you Mrs. Lyon" he told me. "I love you Mr. Lyon" I replied.

"Nothing and nobody could ever come between us, you hear me?" He asked. "Yea I know" I told him.

We kept dancing like the other couples did and soon the wedding was over, we went home, celebrated and I think you know what happened later that night.