C rank misery begins

After some serious lies and some Genjutsu Sasuke was able to wiggle his way out of the hole he put himself in.

"You're telling me that witnessing your clan get murdered drove you insane, and made you hear the voices of your family in your head, so when you shouted at them you used your default defense, Genjutsu on the surrounding area, which made us see the people closest to us whether we knew them or not, is that what your trying to tell me?" Kakashi said, retelling the web of lies Sasuke just spoke out.

"Hn"

"Ok then" kakashi confirmed. Now he knew as well as the next that everything Sasuke just said was complete bullshit, he had no reason to be close to the first and Second Hokage's, and he swore Fugaku hated him...

Sasuke was glaring at the air from an outside of view, really he was glaring at the remaining ghosts since  Shisui and Rin left to go check on the people they watch over.

Minato was still cowering behined his son, and and Sakumo just stood next to his son looking confused as ever.

"Uchiha's apologies for nothing, Why? BECAUSE WERE FUCKING AWSOME!!" Fugaku shouted.

Mikoto slapped him over the head hard, and like a switch he looked sad.

"Fine... crazy woman, I'm sorry Sasuke" he said.

Although the fact that he had his nose up in the air and his sunglasses still on gave away the fact that he wasn't serious.

"I hate ghosts" Sasuke grumbled, he rubbed his tired eyes with such fury that they felt like they were burning.

Trudging home Sasuke collapsed on his bed and with no hesitation passed the fuck out.

.

.

.

Oh Sasuke was over this.

Naruto, Sakira and Kakashi were chasing down a fucking cat with such severity, that even Tobirama had to laugh at them.

Sasuke however has overly little energy as it is, he was not waiting some of it on chasing a feline.

So he made a clone and got Minato to do it.

So currently Sasuke was fast asleep in the Hokage's office with Tora asleep on his stomach while his team searched for both him and the cat on his lap.

"Target location unknown, and Sasuke is still out of sight" Kakashi voice rung out.

"Hnn... I'm at the Hog tower, I have the devil *yawn*" Sasuke announced, he then threw his headset, just in time to avoid the ear rape that his team had produced.

"I can't stand banshees" Fugaku stated.

"Does that mean you can't stand yourself?" Hashirama announced.

"Your the last person I wish to hear that from" Tobirama muttered.

"Is the only thing you guys can do is roast eachother?" Sasuke yawned.

"Pshh, well what else is there to do" Fugaku stated.

"Other than watch Hashi set himself on fire" Kushina said.

Speaking of which...

"AHHHH!!!"

"I jinxed didn't I" Kushina stated.

"Yes, I'm not helping you this time brother" Tobi stated.

Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura all walked into the office and glared at Sasuke.

"Sasuke, why didn't you tell us you had Tora?" Kakashi asked.

"Do it son, make me proud, you know what to do..." Fugaku said.

Sasuke withheld a sigh, he ran his hand through his hair and turned his head to the side flicking his hair.

"Hn"

"THAT'S MY BOY!!! But add more flair to it next time" Fugaku explained.

Everyone else in the room just sweatdropped at Sasuke's response.

The crazy cat lady then took her cat and left... Hashirama was still on fire, he was watching.. just on fire.

"Well, I have more missions for you" Hiruzen spoke.

"I'm not dealing with this, Tobi he was your student right? Want to help out here?" Sasuke mumbled.

"Tch, fine let me take control." Tobirama replied.

Sasuke's eyes turned red and his hair went a few shades lighter, he stood with his arms crossed and a deep, cold glare held on his face.

"No way Gramps! No more of these kid chores, I want a real Ninja mission!" Naruto shouted.

"That's my boy! Ya' know! You tell em, Naruto!!" Kushina shouted.

"How dare you!" Iruka shouted, this was where Tobirama in Sasuke's body took over.

"How dare we?? No... How dare you! This head band I wear represents me being a Ninja, if I wanted to do chores I would have requested a more Civilian Job. You can not coddle us forever, and eventually we will see death! So quit waiting my time and hand me a C-Rank mission" Sasurama, (mix of both names) Demanded, his eyes seemed to glow even mor red despite Sasuke's Sharingan being off.

Hiruzen was sweating, he sounded so much like his teacher, and Tobirama was not on you wanted to anger.

"Uh... *ahem* v-very well, I'll give you a C-rank, bring him in "Hiruzwn said, he had stuttered from the really creepy thought that his Sensei had been reincarnated... no way that's crazy right??

"It's probably gonna be some drunk asshole, Ya'know" Kushina stated.

"Bet" Hashirama shot.

"Bet" Fugaku said.

"Are they always like this, the Sakumo asked Minato.

"Yes" He mumbled.

Tobirama and Sasuke and separated, and Sasuke looked more tired than ever before, he looked like he was about to drop.

Soon a man with a Sake bottle walked in and instantly Sasuke and Naruto covered their noses, Kakashi was fine he had his mask.

"These brats are gonna protect me?" The man grumbled.

"Ha! I was right" Kushina shouted.

"Dammit!" Fugaku growled and Hashirama was off in his emo corner.

"Hashirama please stop growing mushrooms" Mikoto said.

Sasuke went back to looking at the drunk man o ly so see Naruto attempting to attack him..... huh it looked like he missed something.

"I am Tazuna the bridge builder, and you will escort me home and protect me even if it costs your life" Tazuna said.

"Hn.. ok Boomer" Sasuke said, he walked out of the office and headed over to his house.

"Ohhhhh!!! Shots fired!" Fugaku shouted.

"I hate ghosts" Sasuke mumbled.

"Me too kid, me too" Tobirama replied.