Future books

I just wanted to say thank you. It was my first story so I know it wasn't the best read you have ever done. But I wanted to tell you about my next story ideas.

1- A difficult life (An Odesta story)

Annie has a difficult life : she is harassed in high school, her parents abandoned her after a terrible accident and her rejects her since he knows she has suicidal desires. But everything changes when Peeta, the boyfriend of her best friend Katniss, introduces her to Finnick. This boy will change her life. Will he get her to enjoy life or will it make it worse ?

2- I don't have an idea for the title but it will be about Percabeth

Annabeth Chase : nerd, best friend of Piper McLean, Hazel Levesque and Thalia Grace, abandoned by her mother, abused by her stepmother and hardly supports life anymore.

Percy Jackson : school jock, best friend of Jason Grace, Grover Underwood, Frank Zhang and Leo Valdez, had an abusive stepfather towards him and his mom, loves to play with girls and loves swimming.

These two seem like the perfect opposites, but what happens when Piper and Jason bring them together ? Will they get along or will they hate each other for the rest of their lives ?

3-  A story about the TikTok couples

I don't have the general idea yet but I want it to be a story about several couples from TikTok : Jaden and Mads, Bryce and Addison and Quinton and Cynthia. I want this to be a story that takes place in high school but will have things in common with their real life.

I will tell you more when I have clearer ideas.

And maybe

4- JJ x Kiara

After the "death" of John B and Sara, the pogues are devastated. Pope thinks only of her kiss with Kiara while she thinks of how JJ's father will react when he finds out that his boat has sunk. 

And she is right to be worried. Luke is furious and JJ will pay the consequences. Kiara knows how this is going to end and she just wants to be there for JJ.

JJ can only think of Kiara. He knows he has feelings for her but he doesn't want to hurt Pope because he knows that Pope is in love with her.

His feelings are mutual but he doesn't know it, neither does she. Over time, they will comme together much closer than before. But between Pope and Luke, their story turns out to be complicated.

So that's all I have for now.