Prologue

Tuesday, 2 pm...

Camila's POV

"Track her down and kill her," Jack hands me a portfolio.

I take it throwing my cigar on the floor and stomping it. I open the folder and sit up straight. "Lauren Jauregui ey?" I look up at Jack.

"Dangerous mafia leader, you're my best agent," Jack leans back on his chair.

"Consider it done," I stood up.

"Oh and Camila?" He calls out, "Don't let her looks get in the way."

"Never boss," I exit his office. I grab my bag and pull out my phone. "Dinah?" I spoke.

"Job?" She answers.

"You know it," I spoke.

"Who is it?" She asks.

"Lauren Jauregui," I respond.

The phone goes silent for a couple of minutes before she spoke again. "Mafia businesswoman. I can set you up to work for her."

"Take what I can get this won't be easy," I said.

"You got it, boss," She said and hung up.

I put my phone away and get inside my car starting it up. My phone dings and I check it seeing a text from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hello, are you Ms. Cabello?

Camila
Yes I am

Unknown
Hi, I got an email that you are looking to apply for a job?

Camila
Yes I am

Unknown
Good I'll need you at my office on Friday at 4 pm

Camila
Oh I'm not in Vancouver

Unknown
That's fine, I can send my private jet over to your location
Unknown
Which is....?

Camila
Miami

Unknown
Perfect the jet will be ready and waiting for you tomorrow
Unknown
Just say J101 at the entry

I put my phone away and laugh. "You did good, Dinah, you did good," I shake my head with a smile plastered on my lips.

Upon the crack of dawn the next day I finally arrive at the airport. Once I get past security I go up to the entry. "Hi, I'm here on a private flight. J101," I spoke.

The receptionist types at her computer and nods. "Ah, yes right this way please," She exits from behind the counter.

Upon leading me to the tarmac I see a well-dressed pilot waiting by a Gulfstream IV Jet.

The receptionist leaves and the male steps up. He takes his hat off and bows. "Good morning madam. I'm your pilot Tom 'Maverick' Cruise," He introduces himself.

"Camila Cabello. And why maverick?" I asked.

"Code name." He motions to the entry and I smile. He helps me up the steps and closes the door.

As Tom goes into the cockpit I put my bags away taking a seat.

Friday, 3:50 pm...