12: Can I Call Ya Daddy, Too?

Saturday, October 9th, 1993 2:32 PM

"Wasn't me."

"I tink ya might have let her have too much," Robin whispered to Nicole, snatching the joint out of her hand and taking a long drag.

Rosita's mouth fell open in shock. "Waverly!"

Chrissy then burst into laughter, grabbing onto Rosita's shoulder to keep from doubling over. "Oh my god. That's- That's really funny."

"How is this funny?" Rosita scolded, shrugging her off. "Waverly, you're like, the very last person I would have expected- well, no it's definitely baby Jeremy, but you're the second to last person I would have expected to... to do that! "

Jeremy held up his hands in defense. "I didn't do shit."

Rosita moved towards him, slinging an arm around his shoulder and gave him a noogie. "That's why you're baby Jeremy, kiddo."

He caught Robin smirk at this, but ignored it, looking back towards Waverly. "Are you okay?"

"I feel great!" she said, leaning forward against Nicole, who'd turned to face Rosita.

Robin stared at his joint for a second and pursed his lips. "Nic," he groaned. "She had almost half o' it 'n she's obviously a lightweight."

"And I'd love to have more," Waverly informed, doing some grabby hands at him.

"No!" Rosita huffed, glaring at Robin and Nicole. "You two gave it to her and I expect you to be responsible for what she does."

Robin raised a brow. "I tried ta convince Nic ta cut her off after two hits but she let her keep goin'."'

"'Cause she's fine!" Nicole argued, leaning back into Waverly. "She's an Earp!"

"So what?" Rosita asked.

Chrissy shrugged, still giggling a little at Waverly's loopy behavior. "Being an Earp means having the tolerance of a 500 pound mountain man."

"Which means..." Waverly dropped her arms over Nicole's shoulders. "I'm fine to keep going."

"Doesn't matter what yer tolerance is ta anything, the first time ya get high, ya don't know how it'll affect ya yet and I tink ya should wait until t'e main high kicks in," Robin told her. "Like Nic said, I'm t'e resident stoner. I bought t'e weed-"

"Dat I sold ta ya," Nicole reminded him, obviously starting to feel the effects of having more than just a couple hits like she normally did when her knee was hurting.

"Ya, 'n I picked t'e strain ya grow, 'n I still bought it. I also smoke more on a daily basis dan you do in a month, so when I say I tink ya should cut her off fer at least an hour, I tink ya should listen ta me, Nic."

"Why's Nic the one that grows it if you know so much about it, huh?" Waverly asked between kissing at Nicole's ear and neck.

"'Cause if Nic gets caught growin' den she gets kicked out of the dorms and moves inta an apartment uptown. If I got caught growin', den I'd get me scholarship taken away 'n I'd have ta go back ta Ireland." He looked to Rosita and Jeremy, seeing the worry on their faces and sighed.

Nicole nodded, pulling away from Waverly just enough to turn back around to face her. "Robbie's right, Love." This earned a groaned and a pout from Waverly. "I tink we should just see how ya react 'fore ya have anymore, alrigh'? It'll only be an hour."

Waverly wrinkled up her nose in distaste but nodded anyways and jumped off the counter, stumbling a little bit and pressing up against Nicole to keep herself steady. "Pie?"