11: Ya Really Got Some Bad Timin', Mate

Friday, October 8th, 1993 8:13 PM

"Why would you wanna get marshmallows?!" Waverly gasped as she ripped the bag out of Chrissy's hand.

The blonde blinked at her and her brow dipped sadly. "For my sweet potatoes."

Waverly shoved the bag back onto the shelf. "We've already established that everything there is going to be vegan, and those are not vegan."

"What?" Chrissy asked with furrowed brows, grabbing the bag back and flipping it over to read the ingredients. "I already looked at what's in it. There's no milk or anything in these."

"There's gelatin, though," Waverly huffed.

"What's wrong with gelatin?" She mumbled as she looked back up at her.

"Do you know how they make gelatin, Chrissy?" The brunette questioned with raised brows as she crossed her arms.

"No . . ."

"They boil skin and bones and stuff from animals." She watched her eyes bulge out. "Yea. You really wanna eat those now?"

She let out a gagging noise as she put the bag back. "Nope."

"Didn't think so."

They continued on walking, heading up the can aisle and finding the few things that they needed. Waverly dropped three cans into the shopping cart, leaning forward against the handle and sliding her hand under her sweater to fix her bra strap on her shoulder. Chrissy walked over and set a can in the cart, doing a double-take as she looked up at her. "Jesus," she mumbled, moving closer and grabbing the collar of Waverly's sweater, peeking down it, seeing the many marks and bites on her collarbones and upper chest.

Waverly smacked her away. "Quit," she whined.

"So are you gonna tell me what y'all did now?" The blonde asked with a shitty grin. "I'm not the master of lesbian sex, so you might have to-"

"We didn't have sex," the brunette snapped under her breath.

"They why won't you tell me what you did, huh?"

The brunette pursed her lips, slowly walking the cart forward and looking down at her shopping list. "We . . . made out and she . . ." she turned to grab a container of spices, "dryhumpedme."

Chrissy let out a laugh. "Oh my God, wait did you-"

Waverly smacked her hand over her mouth with a glare, dropping the container into the cart as her face turned bright red. "Yep."

The blonde's eyes widened at her and she pulled her hand off her mouth. "Well, was it good?!"

She let out a shaky breath as she thought back to it, tipping her head at Chrissy's amused smile. "Would I, Waverly Earp , have been late to class if it wasn't the best thing in the world?"

Chrissy smirked as they walked out of the aisle and headed towards the produce section. "Damn, Dude. Who woulda thought a giant sexy redhead would turn my bestie into a sex addict?"

"Chrissy." She smacked her with a stalk of celery.

She let out a huff, "So you haven't thought about it a million times today since it happened?"

Waverly pursed her lips, wandering over to the carrots. "That doesn't make me a sex addict . We- It wasn't sex ."

"You're telling me that-"