Birthday: the day I popped out of my mother

"Finally. Eighteen." I whispered to myself, blowing out the candles on my extravagant cake.
"What'd you wish for, sweetie?" My mom asked.
Obviously I wished for the same thing I've been wishing for for like ten years.
"Well I can't tell you." I said sassily, teasing.
Disney world, mom.
"Well, we have a surprise for you." My step dad looked at me then at my mom and nodded.
"We're going to Disney world!"
My eyes widened as I screamed.
"MOM ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"
She nodded. "Mhm. All of us. You, Trianna, me and John."
I hugged both my mom and John. Trianna, my younger sister, just kind of stared at me. Probably wondering why an eighteen year old was so excited for Disney.
"Don't judge me monkey butt." I stuck my tongue out at her and cut into my cake. I didn't want to ruin the pretty bird on it so mom helped me cut more of it.
"When are we going to Disney?" I asked, mouth full.
"Two weekends from now. That's when your band is in that area." Mom winked. She knew I was always on the lookout for a chance to run into my babies.
I squealed quietly and played with my new 5sos bracelet.
"Mom. John. You're the best. I swear."
"It's also the weekend you graduate. We're leaving right after the ceremony. We'll be there for a week or two. So you can see everything." John said.
I clapped with a little squeal.
"Yay!"
Trianna kept staring at me like I had six heads.
"Hey, if I have at least a chance to run into my babies I'm gonna scream about it." I laughed at her stuffing her face.
"Zivian, the only thing we got you this year was what you've wanted for a long time." Mom handed me a little black velvet box, like a ring box.
"Oh my god is it..?" I opened it and screamed at the ring that had been my great grandmothers. Ten stones, one for each of her children. Two diamonds, two emeralds, a ruby, and the rest I couldn't name. But it was gorgeous. Mom must've gotten it resized just for me, it fit perfectly on my ring finger.
"Oh my god this is amazing thank you so much!" I hugged my mom extra tight, I couldn't believe how much money she had spent on me this year. With Disney and this? Mom and John must be broke.
"I know how much you love it. I got it resized for you."
I knew it.
"It's beautiful. I love it. So much. Thank you." I admired my new jewellery for a minute before I sent a picture to my best friend Jazz.
Wow. That's amazing!
She replied.
Also, I'm going to Disney!!!!!

That was the start of one of the best months of my life.