Crazy: Michael Clifford

"Oh my god I can't believe this."
I was standing next to Michael's hospital bed. Ironically in the same room I was in four months ago.
Michael downed a whole bottle of sleeping pills so he could get some rest and stop thinking of me.
Just like me, he was in a coma. But he had better odds of making it.
Something in the particular pills in that amount made his brain go into shock so he couldn't wake up.
I sat next to him and cried holding his hand. The rest of the band pushed back another week to be with him.
They were all crying silently. My mom even came to stay with them.
I hated seeing it.
I had to walk out and wander aimlessly through the hospital.
I overheard a conversation regarding Michael.
"We pumped his stomach and got most of the chemicals out. There's a good chance he'll wake up."
I sighed heavily.
Of course he was going to wake up. He had shit to do. He couldn't die. I didn't have anything to do so I chose the death route.
"Michael. Please. I'm begging you. Hold on. I know you said that to me but you have a band to get back to. You have family, and friends, and fans counting on you to wake up. You quit the band but everyone still loves you okay. You need to wake up." I held back my tears. He wouldn't be dying if I could help it.
"He tried to kill himself. I'm sure of it." Luke said sadly. "He can't keep going on like this without Zivian. He's completely lost without her."
"He hasn't even smiled since she died. Not even a small one." Calum added.
Ashton just sighed and looked at Michael's still figure lying under a blanket with a breathing tube down his throat and multiple needles in his arms.
I couldn't stand all this sadness and crying.
I left. I sat with my mom and John in the waiting room for the ICU.
I didn't move until Michael woke up a few days later.
We went back to my old house together, not that he knew that.
We fell asleep together, not that he knew that.
He woke up before me.
When I finally did, I saw a letter on his bedside table.

Anyone who finds this,
I can't go on without Zivian. I can't. Everyone's noticed. I can't keep hurting everyone like I have been. I'm taking John's gun and ending everyone's misery.
And Ziv, if you happen to find this, I love you. I'll see you soon, my dear.

It was blood splattered. I knew he had hurt himself. I ran to the park.
I tried to stop him.