Hospital: a place full of secrets and answers

I hate it here. Hospitals are so gross. All those chemicals in the halls from being so clean.
Hardly anyone around at this hour.
It's half past midnight and I don't exactly want to leave, but I don't want to stay.
I over heard two nurses at a desk talking about me.
"...Zivian I think her name was."
"The one who had that brain aneurysm a couple days back? Oh that poor boyfriend of hers. Must be suffering the worst broken heart."
"Well she had it comin, I saw her files from doctor Marsh on accident when he left them on my desk, apparently she'd had that thing for years! Her uncle Bartholomew had one and died few years back."
I backed away.
I couldn't believe it.
I didn't die from that bullet
I died from that coma that ultimately led to that aneurysm bursting that killed me!
I started to cry.
I ran home with tears streaming down my face and climbed in an open window on the first floor and ran up to my room. I knew Michael couldn't see me anymore.
He didn't even look up when I called his name.
"MICHAEL IT WAS A BRAIN ANEURYSM!" I sobbed. I fell onto my bed next to him, not that he knew that.
"I died of a stupid fucking brain aneurysm! Why didn't my parents or my stupid doctor ever tell me I had one!"
Trianna came into my room a minute later.
"Go away T."
"But Zivvy's here."
"Alright. You can stay if you wanna talk to her." Michael said a bit sadly.
"Ziv, why are you crying?" She asked, sitting next to me.
"Well," I sniffled. "It turns out, I didn't die of that bullet. I had this brain aneurysm in me and it exploded when I was asleep."
Trianna gasped.
"What is it, T? What'd she say?" Michael asked with a very uninterested tone.
"She had a brain aneurysm."
Michael's eyes flew wide open.
"She what!?"
Trianna nodded. Michael ran downstairs. I followed, curiously.
"SHE HAD A BRAIN ANEURYSM."
"Michael what are you talking about?" John asked.
"Trianna can talk to her and she said she had a brain aneurysm. I don't know how anybody missed that or maybe they didn't tell you about it because you'd be careful with her or something I don't know but-"
"Calm down. Please. You're giving me a headache."
"But-"
"It doesn't matter. She's dead. Let it go."
I tried to break something or move something or DO SOMETHING to show John I wasn't gone! Not yet!
I couldn't do anything but stand and watch.
Michael sighed heavily. "Fine." And trudged back up to my old room with all my old stuff.
I followed again.
He told Trianna to go, she waved sadly at me and I blew her a kiss. She walked out solemnly, praying that maybe Michael would ask her to stay.
He didn't.
I sat with him, hoping that maybe he might see me again.
He didn't.
We sat in silence. He flipped onto his back.
"God I miss her."