Heartbreak: a stop on the road to discovery

I ran into Trisha's house crying. Thank god her parents didn't notice, they were too busy cooking something and talking.
I ran up the stairs to her room and collapsed on her bed.
"Whoa whoa whoa what happened?! You were going on tour with five seconds of summer why are you here?!"
"Michael and I broke up." I tried to say.
It came out as something like "Mike bro-cup." Because I was crying so hard, I couldn't form proper words.
She just sat with me and waited for me to calm down enough to talk.
It took about an hour for me to stop crying.
I was absolutely in love with him.
I still am.
I sat up and wiped the tears off my face and blew my nose into a tissue.
"Well." I started. "We got into a stupid fight about this fan who kissed him and I just got so mad ya know and I couldn't help it so we were yelling at each other and I told him he was ridiculous because he got mad at all the stupidest things and so I just blew up and I broke it off but I still love him and I feel horrible knowing he's probably crying on the rest of the New England leg and I don't know what to do there's no way the rest of them will want me back with them and-and-and-" I broke down again and cried for a while longer.
~
Similarly, Michael was feeling the same.
I got a notification string from him on Twitter that went like this:
5:42
[@Michael5SOS: I'm an idiot. Period.]
5:44
[@Michael5SOS: I'm in love and I let her go. What the fuck]
5:48
[@Michael5SOS: I AM IN LOVE WITH ZIVIAN GANDOR AND IM AN IDIOT FOR LETTING HER GET AWAY]
6:01
[@Michael5SOS: fuck I can't stop crying I hate this]
Then I got one from the band account.
[@5SOS: seeing Michael cry is really heart breaking. Zivian if you see this please call ): xx ash]
That got me.
I called Michael.
"Zivian oh god Zivian I'm-"
"Stop." I took a deep breath. "We're over." And I hung up.
Trisha took one look at me and grabbed my favourite movie from her desk; Robots. Robin Williams is amazing.
We went downstairs and grabbed the tub of strawberry ice cream from the freezer and plopped on the couch.
Trisha fell asleep after best part of the movie, so I brought her back up to her room. I mean she's 5'1" and like 100lbs so it was easy to carry her.
She woke up after I covered her.
"Zivian. I have something to tell you."